PART 34... JUNGKOOK!

"Sir the records of the Kang family are still not found. It looks like they kept it personal." Jimin looked at them "How can that be possible? If Jungkook knows about it, it will be a problem for you all. Anyhow hack their information and give it to Jungkook. Asap." Hani nodded "Yes sir we will get our men on work." Jimin nodded and left as Hani made a call to the staffs.

"Give them some time Jungkook." Jungkook glared at Jimin angrily "Do you know how important it is? No you don't." Jimin sighed "I understand Jungkook put their information is private it will take time." Jimin stated as Jungkook shook his head "Newbies like you will take time and know the rules." Jimin exhaled loudly "Tell me the riles then. I am a newbie!" Jungkook got up and walked to Jimin and smirked "1st rule"

"Is that no one here can smoke nor drink alcohol." Jay said as Jimin nodded and they walked to the co-workers place "Rule 2. All co-workers must be here before 7:30 if not then.." Jay turned towards Jimin and patted his shoulder "Mr.Jeon will handle that." Jimin slowly nodded and they then went to the lift "Rule 3. Never plan to go to Mr.Jeon's office without knocking or without a reason. He hates it a lot." "I am not a problem of course." "Everyone is." Jay smiled making Jimin roll his eyes "Whatever." They went to the corridor.

"Rule 4. Every workers has to be in peace and there should not be any fights going on, no shouting, no playing around." Jimin replied with a "Ok." They next went to Jungkook's office room standing outside the door. "Rule 5. Greet Mr.Jeon and other company people who came from outside respectfully and there shouldn't be any kind of chaos. When there is any kind of meeting all should be ready." Jimin nodded as Jay sighed "That's it sir. Follow all these and Mr.Jeon will stay calm." Jimin exhaled "Thank you Jay." Jay nodded and left. Jimin looked at Jungkook's door and knocked on it. "Come in!"

"How is your voice soo sexy even if you are cold." Jimin said closing the door. Jungkook looked at Jimin "Rule 3?" Jimin sighed "Never enter Mr.Jeon's room without a reason or without knocking." Jungkook nodded "Now tell the reason you are here." Jimin pouted cutely making Jungkook hold in his chuckle. Jimin ran to Jungkook and sat on his knees from the side "Should I actually follow these rules? I am your husband." Jungkook chocked on his saliva "Yes you should." Jimin whined making Jungkook look at him.

"You are soo rude." Jungkook chuckled "I am. Now go I told San and Wooyoung to take care of you." Jimin smiled and kissed Jungkook's cheek making Jungkook's eyes widened "I love you. Bye!!" Jimin got up and went to Jungkook's ears "Next up will be your lips." Jimin winked at Jungkook and ran out "Bye!!" Jimin said as he closed the door. Jungkook tilted his head smiling "Why the fuck am I feeling so happy.." Jungkook went back to his work as he still felt the presence of Jimin's lips on his cheek. "Ugh.. Wake up Jungkook.." 

"He gave you a chance?" Wooyoung asked shocked as Jimin nodded. Wooyoung was about to shout but Jimin covered his mouth "Don't shout." He nodded and Jimin took his hand away "Where is Sanie hyung?" Jimin asked "He will come back soon he had to make a call very quick." "Call?" Jay came to them "Don't worry he's outside." Jay nodded "What is wrong in making a call?" Jimin asked 

"I forgot to tell you. Rule 6. No phones allowed in the office except Mr.Jeon or other VIPs." Jimin nodded "So silent your phone si-" "No need." The whole people present in the room got up as Jungkook went to them "Young-Soo is out. It's better if he keeps it on." Jay nodded. "Everyone back to work. Jay come we should get going." Jungkook and Jay left. "Hey beauties." San said as he came to them and sat on the chair of his as Jimin and Wooyoung also did the same.

"Well that's great actually. This is the first time Jungkook gave time to the relationship and agreed to it. I hope you all the best." Jimin nodded "But I need help." San and Wooyoung nodded "Nah. Don't worry. Did you start on his lips?" Jimin shook his head making San nod "Then the one thing that attracts him is getting kisses on the lips and cheeks." "What about on the nose?" San shook his head "He does that to his lover. There is no need of you doing it."