PART 11... FIRST INTRODUCTION

Jin looked at Jungkook with a 'Are you stupid' face. "Jungkook that girl is playing with your feelings literally and we noticed that but you haven't." J-hope said with worrying tone making Jungkook sigh

"Hyungs it's necessary to worry about me, she is a good girl I swear." "Don't swear without knowing Kook" Jin said looking at his eyes as Jin's eyes were filled with anger.

"Hy-" "Don't you dare call me your hyung or nor the others. Until and unless you don't break up with her forget us as your hyungs. Also don't try to call us or something cause if you do I will block your number from our phones."

Everyone looked at Jin with worried eyes "But if he needs something-" Namjoon was cut off by Jin "If you try contacting him then.."

Jungkook looked at him "Then what hyung what will you do.. Your behavior is not on poin-"

"You all will see my dead face." "Hyung!" Everyone got up shocked but Jin was seated with anger in his face

"Babe don't say like this please.." "You know me well whatever I say I do it as I am just like Jungkook's mother aka my favorite aunt."

Jin got up and looked at everyone except Jungkook "Let's go." They all nodded and left leaving Jungkook in tears.

"I don't know why but Ara is type of being a curse right now.." Jungkook closed his eyes remembering what his hyung said "No hyung I won't message nor call nor talk with anyone of you I can't let you leave me."

Jungkook walked out the restaurant paying the bill. He got in his car as his driver started to drive and throughout the whole drive Jungkook kept on thinking what everyone of his family members kept on saying 'Ara isn't good. Break up with her.' But do you think Jungkook will break up with Ara just by their words? No, he won't he is blinded by her love, he thinks she is his life. 

But in another path Ara doesn't even like Jungkook nor even cares about him. In short even if she sees Jungkook struggling to death she won't even take a step forward to save him or nor shed a tear. He hates Jungkook he only likes Jungkook for his money and property but it's not only Jungkook but she did these to other boys too. She tricked them and took all their money.

Jungkook reached home- I mean his mansion after some good 3 minutes. His driver opened the door for him and he got out the car as the guards bowed to him and opened the gate for their boss to enter.

Jungkook's mansion:

He just decided to go to his own mansion today as he was not feeling like to meet his mom and dad saying this and that on his relationship as he was already depressed

He just decided to go to his own mansion today as he was not feeling like to meet his mom and dad saying this and that on his relationship as he was already depressed. If I wanna say the truth he didn't even want to meet his own girlfriend today. Jungkook threw himself on the couch  done with life.

His living room (to make you all feel broke even me hehe):