PART 24... I'M BACK BABE!

"So what was your answer Jungkook?" Heejin asked curiously making Jungkook sigh "A yes.. Mom was too eager to do a party of me and Jimin. I swear what's so special?" Heejin jumped from her sit happy "Well there is something special cause every new wedded couples will always held a party after their.. You know marriage." Jungkook rolled his eyes nodding. "At least you and mom are happy about it." Jungkook said smiling and got up going to the kitchen. "By the way.. Why was Jimin so quiet with me today?"

Jungkook turned to look at her "How will I know!? Was I home or something?" "I know you don't know but I am worried for him I will talk to him tomorrow.." "Why not today night?" Heejin looked at Jungkook done "Cause today he is maybe sad so if I talk to him today night he will get more sad while talking. That's why. Why are you so dumb." Heejin rolled her eyes getting up from her seat.

"Anyways. Did you choose your outfit yet?" Jungkook's eyes widened "Why should I choose it so fast!? It's on Saturday not tomorrow or something. Plus it's only Tuesday today." Heejin nodded "If I would say this to Jimin, he would have started choosing his outfit from today itself but I will say it tomorrow also." Jungkook rolled his eyes "He is a free person unlike me." Jungkook said going upstairs to his room. "He is a free person unlike me." Heejin mocked him and rolled her eyes.

"Ouch.." Jimin hissed as he applied the ointment on his stomach. Jimin was about to cry but just sniffed making the tears not fall. Jimin finally finished and he kept it inside and washed his hands. He sat on the bed and remembered about how Jungkook hurt him. He let his tears fall 'I hate it when the person I love the most hurts me.. God is never by my side. If appa wouldn't have saved me I could have died which would have been must better.' He thought to himself as he wiped off his tears.

"Lord I feel like crying if I remember thatt!!!!!" Mrs.Jeon shouted in the pillow angry "What can I do.. What did I even go after her...?" She whined out as she dug her face more in the blanket disgusted.

Flashback:

"Okay hun! I will be on my way." Ara said in a flirting tone and Mrs.Jeon who was spying on her felt like to throw up right on her face 'Disgusting piece of shit.' Mrs.Jeon thought as Ara started to walk Mrs.Jeon following her. "I think I should ask a car from him. A beautiful girl like me can't walk but should have a service of a car." Ara talked to herself as Mrs.Jeon chocked on her saliva making Ara turn around but Mrs.Jeon was fast enough and she hid behind the wall "Who is there!?" Ara shouted "Come out now!" Ara didn't get a response so she just continued walking.

Mrs.Jeon followed her but suddenly it started to rain making her eyes widened 'Shit! I forgot the umbrella! Nah it's okay my son's life is more important than mine.' Ara quickly took out her umbrella and started walking "Ugh! This shitty rain is gonna ruin my makeup!" 'Then why didn't you wear waterproof makeup.' Mrs.Jeon rolled her eyes. After some walking Ara reached a modern house. She knocked on it as Mrs.Jeon hid. The door opened revealing a boy. 

"Hey babe!!" Ara hu- no kissed him making Mrs.Jeon's eyes widened 'The freak!' Mrs.Jeon shouted in her mind shocked 'My camera.. I need to record this!' Mrs.Jeon quickly took out the camera and started recording everything. "Get in babe" Ara nodded and the boy went in "Gosh not that kind of a rich home.." Ara said before getting in. Mrs.Jeon turned towards the window and started recording when she saw the boy going to Ara's neck sucking on it 

"Are these shameless creatures really gonna just have sex here.." She whispered to herself disgusted so after some recording before Ara opens her dress Mrs.Jeon stopped recording "This much is enough. I will go with the next one later." Mrs.Jeon ran back to her own destination and saw on the car as she said the driver to turn on the heater and off the AC. She started to sneez and cough and she knew that now she was sick. "Great."