PART 8... I KNOW EVERYTHING.

Mrs.Jeon smirked and went inside to see what she doesn't wanna see. Jungkook kissing his so called gold digger girlfriend named Ara.

'My poor eyes doesn't want to see them kissing my eyes wants to see Jimin and Jungkook kissing happily.' Mrs.Jeon thought in her head walking away disgusted by what she saw.

She reached the office room and went inside banging the door startling Mr.Jeon "What happened?" He asked worried "Well these two were kissing over there don't they know that they shouldn't kiss here as it's not allowed until and unless you're married!" She shouted.

"Calm down hun." "Well specifically I might look bossy and mean and all! But.. I don't want my son with that gold digger who has also been digging by son's heart." Mr.Jeon sighed "We were almost caught." "What happened?" Mrs.Jeon looked outside the window "We were almost but as you know I can't let my plan flop I told Jimin to go out the gates and wait.

So he was waiting and Jungkook thankfully didn't see his face. I don't want to introduce them that fast tho." Mr.Jeon went to the table and sat down "Now what is your plan?" "I got one in my head.." "Spill out the tea hun" Mrs.Jeon smirked "But we will do it very later after the introduction of the two lovers. Because she will come to us by herself"

"How?" "First listen" Mrs.Jeon told the whole plan to Mr.Jeon and he smirked along with her "That's actually such a great one"

"But that will have to happen later. So now hun office will be over soon and Jungkook will stay" Mr.Jeon nodded and they both started to work 'Jimin at the same time I am worried for you.." Mrs.Jeon thought in her mind sighing.

After 4 minutes
.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。.

"I swear I took the right decision when I said I want Jimin to be my son in law." Mrs.Jeon said amazed my Jimin's cooking "He cooks good" Mr.Jeon added making Mrs.Jeon nod in agreement.

"I am in love!" Mrs.Jeon exclaimed like a fan girl. "Me too.. Now let's pack up and go." Mrs.Jeon got up and packed up everything and saw Mr.Jeon walking towards the door. She came behind and they went.

Mr/Mrs.Jeon were now in the car.

'I am also scared that Jungkook might treat you badly and also hurt you.. Jimin I do want you both to be together but at the same time I am scared.. He loves that gold digger blindly without knowing she is here for money... But Jimin I will anyhow keep you safe too.. You're just like my second son who is not like my first one.. Dumb and stupid!' Mrs.Jeon huffed angrily in her mind.

"Honey? Honey!" Mrs.Jeon came back to reality "Yes?" "What happened? What were you thinking about that made you so angry.." Mrs.Jeon looked at him and smiled "It's nothing.. Have you ever thought that your son is so dumb.." Mr.Jeon looked at her "He is already one but why all of a sudden..?" "Because he broke the vase which was my favorite one and now he ain't gonna buy it so bad of him! My son is actually dumb from every sides!"

Mr.Jeon chuckled done with his family. The whole ride was quiet. Mr.Jeon talking to his mind and Mrs.Jeon talking to hers. But Mrs.Jeon sometimes worried about Jungkook's life because of Ara as she might do anything dangerous. From the starting she never trusted her but her husband did trust her and after seeing how Ara always comes for money he started suspecting her. And then the husband and wife gathered and one day talked on it and that's how they hate her.

They reached home and went inside to their room "Honey I will go freshen up okay?" Mrs. Jeon nodded and Mr. Jeon went to the washroom. Mrs. Jeon changed her clothes and sat down on the bed "My eyes are still crused after seeing that." She said before she layed down on the bed.

With Jimin
♡'・ᴗ・'♡♡'・ᴗ・'♡♡'・ᴗ・'♡♡'・ᴗ・'♡

"Ajumma can you please pass me the flour.." His ajumma passed him the flour and looked at him done "I don't know why do you suddenly want to make a cake this is your second try as they first one you burned it and now what if you burn it again! If I want to help you deny it!" Jimin pouted cutely "I just want to try ajumma without anyone's help."

Jimin went back to the cake which he was making "Okay then you make I will be sitting on the sofa and this is you last try okay?" Jimin nodded and his ajumma left "Okay so I think now I will have to mix it." Jimin took a mixer and he was rolling it around the bowl "Jimin you better succeed now or else your ajumma will kill you.." Jimin said to himself scared of his ajumma.

"And lastly go to the oven" After some 2 minutes of these cooking he finally is ready to put the bowl in the oven he kept it in and putted the timer as he sat down on the chair sighing as he was so tired and he massaged his neck "Hope this works" Jimin waited for some more minutes until the oven went off he crossed his fingers scared he walked over to it.

He took out the bowl and kept in on the counter as he looked at it he took a plate and he flipped the bowl on the plate. He smiled in victory "I did it!" Jimin shouted happily. His ajumma came in the kitchen and fixed her glasses "Why are you shouting?" Jimin looked at her and smiled as he hugged her "I did it!!" "Oh really? Then I will be the judge!" His ajumma said playfully making Jimin giggle and break the hug.

He went and took another plate and a fork also a knife and he cut the cake and kept it on the plate he gave the plate to his ajumma waiting for her to eat. His ajumma took a bite and looked at Jimin who was already looking at her waiting for her reaction. She smiled at him "It tastes so good!" Jimin jumped happily. 

"Now you eat too!" Jimin nodded and took for himself too.

With the Jeon family.
★~(◠ω◕✿)★~(◠ω◕✿)★~(◠ω◕✿)

Mrs. Jeon went to open the door as the door bell rang again.  She opened the door "Yes- You?" Ara was standing there smiling at her "Hello aunty!" Mrs. Jeon fake smiled her "Mrs. Jeon suits you so you calling me aunty doesn't look good." Ara rolled her eyes secretly.

Ara came in and sat on the bed "Is Jungkook home?" Mrs. Jeon shook her head and was about to go "Why don't you like me aunty?" Ara asked her Mrs. Jeon faced her looking straight in her eyes "Because you are quite suspicious" Mrs. Jeon answered her.

"But your son loves me and as you are his mother you should also accept me." "My son wants to leave the country so should I also accept that as I AM his mother." Ara looked down at Mrs. Jeon's answer but looked back up "Aunty stop it please it hurts me too." Ara faked a sad voice.

"Do you think I am dumb like you" "What do you mean aunty" Ara asked Mrs. Jeon confused as Mrs. Jeon thought should she say it and thought it will also be a great plan to fool Ara "You want to know it?" Ara nodded her head "Fine.."

"I know everything."

Hello Stars!! ✨✨✨

How are you? Did you like this ep? So I know this one is like quite not that serious type but I guess the seriousness will come soon not like in the next one but u need to wait a bit. Sorry for the mistakes!! Please vote and comment.

I Love You ❤️
Love Yourself 💜