PART 26... WHY?

"God.." Jia sighed walking in the hallway when she got dragged in a room. She positioned herself ready to fight "Who the fuck are you?" The lights became on making Jia lower her hand "Why the actual fuck did you do that!?" Jia asked "Nuna don't shout. I did it for a reason." Jia rolled her eyes "What is your reason my dumb brother?" "I have a question." Jia frowned her eyebrows "What is it?" Jungkook sighed "Do you love Jimin?" "Of course I will! He is my younger brother now dude." 

"Not as a brother like more than that.." Jia looked at Jungkook almost like a glare "I.. I don't. I only see him as my brother." "Then why the fuck are you so clingy towards him?" "It's just cause he is my brother not more than that." Jia said as she rolled her eyes. "Your taking things too seriously after all you don't even feel anything for him." "I may not. But yet still he is already married. And plus your still single so I can't trust you with him."

"Jungkook what kind of behavior is th-" "Stay. Away. From. Jimin." Jungkook walked away leaving a confused Jia behind. "And I thought I got a chance.." Jia rolled her eyes "But at the same time I shouldn't be selfish even he is my brother. Last time when he fell for my boyfriend he still didn't accept his love for him. So I should also do the same. It must be lust for me! It's not love." Jia said as she went out the room.

"You both did that!?" Mrs.Jeon stood up shocked "So what mom? Nothing is gonna happen. It's just cursing which everyone says-" "But he doesn't!" "Mom Jimin is not a kid." Jia said rolling her eyes while Mrs.Jeon facepalmed herself "Jimin actually doesn't! He doesn't curse. Nor does he know those things you know what I mean." Jia's jaw dropped "So mom your telling me he is innocent?" Mrs.Jeon nodded "God.. I am soo sorry." "What's the use of these now! Literally I want him to stay just the way he is but you brother and sister will ruin it." Jia rolled her eyes again 

"Mom if you really want that.. Then I don't think so you would have any grandchildren." Mrs.Jeon smacked Jia's head "Oww.. What was that for?" "Keep your dirty brain to yourself." "I am just spitting out facts!" "No you aren't! Now get out of my office and go do your work!" Jia pouted and stood up and was about to go "Wait." Jia looked at her mother "Do you see Jimin more than just a brother?" Jia sighed "No. First Jungkook then you." "What did he say?" "To stay away from Jimin until he believes that I really see Jimin as my brother. That jealous dumb head." Mrs.Jeon nodded and let Jia go.

"Sorry my daughter but I am with Jungkook now. I can't trust you in anyway. I will protect Jimin in any coast same goes for Jimin and Jungkook's relationship." Mrs.Jeon looked down sad but at the same time she was also helpless. What can she do? There was no other way than making Jia be a bit far from Jimin. 

"They literally keep on asking me the same question. Yes I do love him but it's not my fault." Jia said to herself while walking here and there in the office room. "Why should Jimin be married to Jungkook..? At the same time I could be better for him. Jungkook is literally taken but yet still mom made him marry." Jia realized what she was talking "What am I doing? I am acting like their enemy. I made a deal to myself that it's just lust. I really need to move on.." She quickly too the jar and filled the glass with water and drank it. "Calm down Jia. Be in your limits.." She said.

"T-Thank you.." Jimin suddenly stuttered out making Jungkook move his gaze towards Jimin "For?" "F-For ea-earlier" Jungkook hummed as he went back to his work 'Isn't he even gonna say welcome? How rude.' Jimin thought to himself "It's okay." Jungkook said making Jimin smile. Jungkook smiled secretly after he saw Jimin smiling 'Why am I even smiling.? Jungkook don't forget you don't love him. He is worst than just your enemy. You shouldn't be kind to him. Don't make him comfortable with you.' Jungkook kept the negative thoughts in his brain.

"By the way don't thank me." Jimin looked at him confused "Why?" "Cause Sia told me you were in trouble. The girl who tried to save you." Jimin nodded.

Flashback: