PART 9... OUT!

Ara's eyes widened as she got up "What do you know" She asked her nervousness clearly can be heard in the tone of hers. Mrs. Jeon chuckled "It's nothing! I was joking!" Mrs. Jeon laughed as she laughed at went to her room "God.. she literally scared me.." She said to herself sitting down again.

"You scared her soul out honey." Mr. Jeon chuckled saying making Mrs. Jeon smile "Had too. When will Jungkook come?" "I have no idea he said he might be home late." Mrs. Jeon nodded "Don't worry he usually eats outside." Mr. Jeon said making Mrs. Jeon nod again "He overworks a lot sometimes.." "That's true." 

With Jungkook.
(•ө•)♡(•ө•)♡(•ө•)♡(•ө•)♡(•ө•)♡

"All right what about this data? Did you do it?" Jungkook asked the co worker in a stern voice. "Actually sir.. No.. Sorry sir." Jungkook looked at him almost like a glare "Why do you people not do anything completely then come? You all aren't my enemies or something that I only gave you 2-3 minutes to complete that you could only do one by one."

"Sir I will do it right away" "Don't come here or don't even show me your face until you complete it." The worker nodded his head and bowed to Jungkook and left.

"So this file.." Jungkook was scanning the file with his eyes "So the Gwang company's manger will have a meeting with me today. Okay let's keep it aside." Jungkook kept the file and took another looking at it "The information is clear.. But I need the manager's name.." Room his phone "Lisa in my office now." He hung up and after sometime Lisa knocked on the door "Come in!" Jungkook saw Lisa bowing "Lisa I want the manager's name of Kwang company and also the data information." Lisa nodded her head and bowed, left.

Jungkook took another file reading it and took his iPad matching up things. "Oh god.." He kept them aside and massaged his forehead "My head is hurting with this.." Jungkook said to himself. "I think I will walk around a bit." Jungkook got up and went near the big window and looked at Seoul

"Nature is great but life is harsh. The one important thing mom thought me." Jungkook smiled. "My mind feels peace when I look at beauty. Don't know why but I don't feel that with Ara.." Jungkook sighed as he can't find the answer to his question..

Someone knocked on the door making Jungkook come out of this thoughts "Come in!" Ji-Ho a worker came in and bowed to Jungkook. Jungkook turned to him "Yes Ji-Ho?" "Sir Kwang company has been robbed.." Jungkook raised his right eyebrow "So?" "The fault is on you so we have to do a case.." Ji-Ho looked down scared if Jungkook will scold him.

"Get out." "Sir-" "I said out." Ji-Ho nodded as he bowed and left. Jungkook sat down on his chair "Every time I think about you, something bad keeps on happening. Why Ara..?" Jungkook started to think negative thoughts about him and Ara like they don't match each other or they might break up soon and many more. Jungkook shook his head and all the thoughts he was getting in his head "These are just my imaginations.. I can't think like this of our relationship." 

Jungkook sighed not wanting to do the case at all "I will call Mia, she will take the case for me my head is eating me up." He took his phone and called Mia as she of course agreed to Jungkook. "I think I had a file to do.." He looked for it and found it as he took a pen "The importance of the Kwang company is that they sell goods and we could have used it but it looks like he became my enemy now." Jungkook signed the paper and turned to the other one.

After 2 hours of working
ʕノ)ᴥ(ヾʔʕノ)ᴥ(ヾʔʕノ)ᴥ(ヾʔʕノ)ᴥ(ヾʔ

Jungkook POV

I was working but suddenly heard a knock. I said to the person whoever it is to come in. I looked towards the door to see Ara. I smiled "Hi babe" Ara said coming near me as she sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her "Hi baby you came suddenly." She pouted and looked down "I was in your house thinking you already reached home but didn't find you so I asked your mom and she said you still aren't home. So I thought of coming here" "Did mom say anything extra?"

Ara looked at me "Yes" I sighed done with my mom. Ara started to cry "She told me to get out the house and also that I don't belong to you.. She said I was never meant for you and never could be.. Jungkook what did I do to deserve this.." Ara looked at me her eyes red from crying. I kissed her forehead "It's okay I already told you whatever mom says just don't listen to it. I don't know why she only wants us to break up.." 

Flashback:
Author POV.

Ara was walking as she came out of the lift "Where is that drop" She checked her pocket and found it she smirked as she got an idea  "This drop creates fake tears isn't? I will use it for that dumb Jungkook and make him believe me as he already got trapped in my plan million a times because of this dumb brain" Ara chucked still smirking. 

She walked forward  with the drop in her hands "Jungkook my stupid babe your so dumb to understand anything but your dumbness is my luck for getting your property" She laughed as she gave the drop on her eyes. "And done now it's time to fool him." She knocked on the door..

End of flashback

Jungkook POV

"Maybe cause we don't suit together nicely.."  Ara suggested to me making me shake my head "Don't enter these kind of words from your beautiful lips baby you are the one who suits me the best. I shouldn't forget in bed too." I kissed her as she kissed me back (Guys I wanna throw up rn) 

We broke the kiss after sometime and Ara looked at her wristwatch "Oh babe I need to go now" She stood up making me stand up too as I packed my stuffs "Me too should I drop you" "No need babe. Bye!" She left and I sighed remembering her words 'Do we both actually look perfect together cause I never heard it from anyone..' I thought to myself but shrugged it off.

I was about to go but my phone rang I took it out and smiled seeing the caller id "Hello Hyung!"  It was Jin hyung my friend my almost like my brother he dated a man named Kim Namjoon as I must say Jin hyung is lucky to get a smart boyfriend like Namjoon hyung "Okay hyung I will be there soon! Bye!" I hung up and slid my phone in my pocket.

Jeon House.

Author POV

"Why are you here yet again?" Mr.Jeon asked done with Ara entering their home "Jungkook is not here so now go!" Mrs.Jeon said looking at Ara who was sitting on the sofa "Aunty I just came here to talk to you guys" "What do you want to talk about. Make it quick my time is precious" Ara nodded her head.

"What do you know about me aunty?" Mrs.Jeon looked at her "I told you I was just messing around I hope you aren't deaf." Ara sighed "Next why do you guys hate me so much?" Mr/Mrs.Jeon laughed at the question "You don't fit my son." Ara got up angry 

"Uncle how can you say that" "It's the truth you don't" Mr.Jeon repeated "You got your answers right now get out!" Mrs.Jeon said to Ara "B-" "Out of my house now!" "I said.."

"OUT!"

Hello Stars!!! ✨✨✨

How are you all?? Did you like the ep?? Well I didn't have any idea on what to write so.. But I still got some ideas and wrote them! Okay hope you liked it. Sorry for the mistakes. Please vote and comment.

I Love You ❤️

Love Yourself💜