PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE 

TW: BRUTAL KILLING, MENTIONS OF BLOOD

Feb,19 1982 

"LETS PARTY BITCHES!" 

The crowd roars in cheers and applause.  The speakers around the bonfire boom with sounds of Duran Duran's hungry like the wolf played loud.  Plastic red cups and kegs feelings high.  It was February, the mystic falls Timberwolves basketball team celebrating their victory with a party in the middle of the woods.  

Theodora fills her solo cup with the keg's alcohol, she planned to keep her drinking to a minimum so when she drove her friends and boyfriend home, she wouldn't have the chance of crashing her vehicle.  Theresa raises her cup in the air with the cheers of her peers, she takes a sip of her drink before strolling over to her friend. 

"Hey sexy, how's it hanging?" Tonya, shouts over the music, her hoop earrings swinging with every movement she made, Thea couldn't help but laugh at her friend's drunken state, Tonya was the party girl that everyone wanted to be, knew everyone's secret and knew where the best parties were being held. 

"I am great, my hairs great my makeup looks rad, I'm fantastic," Thea shouts taking a drink, the alcoholic beverage falling down her lips. Tonya laughs at her earning a playful glare from her friend. 

"Well, I'm going to get shit faced and I'm not caring what anyone here has to say." She announces before chugging her beer, she shouts earning looks from party goers. Thea gasps as hands cover her eyes. 

"Guess who?" A cheerful voice asks, she giggles knowing who they belonged to. "Hmm, is it Marcia ."  Her sight returns as she turns around to see exactly who it is. 

"Surprised these dorks got their game together." Marcia notes the basketball team, Thea sways to the beat of the music running her fingers through her curly black hair which she had styled into  curls, which she paired with a black and white strip longer sleeve sweater, paired black mom jeans and dark blue chuck taylors.  Toping it with a red bomber jacket. 

"Who cares about the game, even if we lost, we were going to party hard." Thea explains, the group cheers loud, she turns to see the basketball boys on stage dancing which tossing a jug of water onto a group people.   

"Thats kind of a waste." Marcia notes, Marcia came from a highly decorated family, being a head cheerleader and the daughter of a pastor, she had a lot of pressure on her shoulders to be the "Perfect Daughter'', every once in a while, she would rebel against her parents and attend keggers. 

Thea was the girl everyone knew; she was friendly to everyone and didn't take anything from no one, she was head of the student conceal and volunteer for soup kitchens every Sunday, she was three months away from graduating and going to Whittmore on a full ride scholarship. Only having to keep her secret of being supernatural away from everyone. 

She was only eleven when it happened, she was bulled and one day the bully took it a step to far, Thea was being chased up the slide and was corned there was only one way out and that was down, the impact from the tackle broke her neck.  The whole afternoon she was taught her family's history of being from a line of werewitchs. 

"Hey Forbes, is looking at you like you're the fudge to his sundae." Tonya jokes,

 a blushes crepes onto the king girl's dark brown skin, she bites her lip turning to see her boyfriend, Allen Forbes, he had blonde hair that he kept combed back and he could always be seen wearing his red varsity jacket with the timber wolf on the arm.  She mainly loved his blue eyes.  

He dances to the music do strange dance moves looking towards his girlfriend, he winks at her making her turn away flustered looking at Marcia and Tonya for answers.