Smells like Teen Spirts

"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA BE HERE?" Donna asks thea, she looks to her friend who leaned against a tree looking at her friend. She nods her head. Both girls stood amongst the partygoers of the bonfire, Donna was making sure she wasn't bringing back bad memories for her friend.

" I can't be afraid of a bonfire party for the rest of my afterlife," Thea tells her. 

"Yeah I know but  wouldn't it bring up bad memories." Donna wonders, Thea shakes her head. "Pretty sure there's no backstabbing two-faced witch in this crowd, Don." 

"Unless you count Damon minus the witch thing." Donna adds making Thea smirk at her remark, She felt the good vibe all around her, she could remember it was the same way she felt that night, only it was humid in august.

"Speaking of the blue-eyed weirdo, isnt he too old to be at high school party." Thea points to him dancing next to two girls with red solo cup in his hand. 

"Arent we to old to be at a high school party?" Donna wonders, Thea shrugs her shoulders. 

"We don't count we're dead," Thea tells her Donna smirks to herself at her joke. 

"Well when you put that way kind of sounds messed up." Donna says, Thea chuckles, she looks to see Elena getting a drink from the keg, Thea elbows donna getting her attetion. 

"I'm having fun, Stefan. You have a problem with that?" Elena replies coldly to oldest salvatore brother, She drinks the whole cup of beer, she sighs. She pours herself another one. 

Thea knew the Stefan that she liked was no longer there, and was replaced with a half version of him, no longer having his humanity to hold onto having been compelled to shut it off. 

"All right, take it easy. We both know you're kind of a lightweight." Stefan says to her. she scoffs at his words. 

"Uh-huh. Really? You think I'm going to let a blood addict tell me how to drink?" Elena says coldly before walking away leaving him and Rebekah laughing at him. 

"Damn, that one kind of hurt." The remarks. "Poor Stefan." 

"The man really can't catch a break," Thea says, Donna nods her head. Both girls liked the youngest salvatore brother, Donna had issues with Damon but she didn't mind him  except when he was killing people. Stefan is a little bit better than his brother.

"Have you seen any sign of pretty boy?" Donna asks her, Thea looks around her. 

"Pretty sure only seniors are allowed to come to this so I have no idea where he is." Thea tells her, Donna smirks at Thea, her brow furrow at her expression. 

"Whats that look for?" Thea asks her friend, she shrugs her shoulders. "Oh nothing." Thea gives a stern look, almost like one a mom would give to her toddler. 

"Its just you and little gilbert are getting cozy, I'm just surprised you aren't looking out for him." Donna expresses to her, Theas jaw drops at her words.