Ghostly Advice

Ghostly Advice 

AN UNCOMFORTABLE SILENCE fell between the two of them, he sat agast at his own realization, the king girl patiently waited for him to say something rather then just look in shock.

"You know you're gonna catch flies with your mouth open like that." Thea jokes to the Gilbert boy, who apologizes.

"I'm sorry it's just how did they not find out?" He questions, she chuckles quietly to herself.

"Well, history has a bad reputation of not caring about people like me." She mentions, he looks down at his feet in sadness.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, not your fault she was a backstabbing bitch." She bites her lip.

"Who was she?" He asks her, she looks to him. "I'm sorry..if you don't wanna talk about it."

"It's fine, she was my best friend, she was the party girl that knew every ones secret." She tells him, she shakes her head remembering the Blair women.

"So she was an 80s version of Caroline." He suggests, she shrugs her shoulders.

"No Tonya was nothing like Caroline, Tonya was wild, one time she convinced me to go skinny dipping,  and swing from a rope on tree butt naked."  She recalls to him, her expression turns to anger.

"Yeah, but then that bitch killed me and now she does half the real estate in Mystic falls." She shakes her head bitting her lip.

"While she gets rich wearing pant suit I sit over here and have to watch my family move on without me." She exclaims, her nails dig into jermeys bed spread, she takes a deep breath calming herself down.

"Thea I'm really sorry, I can't imagine what that's like." He sympathizes. She appreciated it but she didn't need it.

"Okay first rule of being friends with a ghost stop apologizing for things out of your control." She informs, he shakes his head, he tries to apologize again only for her to glare.

"Okay I will I'm just curious, if you have spent all this time on the other side watching us, why didn't you help us." He asks, she sighs knowing he was gonna ask her.

"You don't think we wanted, it's kinda hard to interact with people when no one can see you."

" There's been so many times I wanted to help you and your sister, the most I can do as a witch is limited." She tells him.