Unveiled

Unveiled

"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?" Donna shouts, Thea shakes her head not having an answer. Both girls sat in their hotel room, Thea just informed her of her interaction of Jeremy. She was able to touch him and he was able to touch her.

"I dont know." Thea answers, She runs her fingers through her hair, she was conflicted of what to do .

"What if you and pretty boy because you two have gotten close maybe you two are able break the other side barrier." Donna suggests theas brows furrow. "I dont think thats how that works."

"Don, I think when bonnie stopped vicki maybe she messed with the other side."Thea informs her friend, who nods her head listening to her words. 

"So your saying because of vicki donovan's crazed vampire ass you can suddenly touch her ex boyfriend." Donna says Thea, Nods her head at her. 

"I have no words, what are we gonna do?" Donna asks her pacing back and forth. 

"I dont think its to much of a problem I mean, I don't think we can actually do any harm to people, so we will just wait till it goes away." Thea suggests to her, she nods her head. 

"Maybe you should take advantage of this." Donna suggest to her, Thea looks to her wondering what she meant.  "How." 

"Well you're finally able to touch people maybe you can do something that you have wanted to for a very long time." Donna tells her, Thea understood what she meant. 

"As much as I want that, I would rather have her look into my eyes when she dies, but maybe she doesn't have to die I have thought of other ways of getting revenge." Thea tells her. 

"Like what.?" She asks, Thea clears her throat crossing her legs. 

"Well I have an Idea, that maybe there's just a way of getting rid of her magic, like placing it into an object, because if the leader of the coven loses their magic then everyone in the family who has sacrificed others they will no longer have to have to perform their ritual taking other lives." Thea explains. 

"Or you could just kill her, you always talk about wanting to kill her." Donna points out, she looks down at her navy blue shoes. 

"Wouldn't I be just as bad as her if i were to kill her." Thea says, Donnas brows furrow at her words. 

"Since when did you change your mind. This whole time I have known you you always talk about making her hurt." Donna says to her. 

"I do, I want her to feel what I felt that night but I dont wanna kill her." Thea explains to her, Donna looks down at her feet, she understood why her friend would change her mind, she knew that Tonya is a horrible person and Thea is nothing like her.