Devil wears Prada

Devil wears Prada

"GUESS subtly went out the window for these freaks." Thea grumbles as her fingers graze the banner hanging on the wall, a Celtic knot with the pentagram in the middle, the pentagram isn't bad but it's the meaning for them that disturbs her. 

The Blair coven have a meeting every month discussing the future of their magic, she attends every single one making sure she is caught up to date of all the horrible stuff they plan to do, they treated it like it was party, they hanged banners of the coven's symbol and wore fancy outfits. 

"Their rich white people, when has subtly ever been in their vocabulary." Donna remarks, Thea chuckles at her, she looks between the wine and the chandelier that hung above them, no one was in the room yet, but they still walked around. 

"We never got wine in a bottle we only ever got the fancy bubbly from the store." Thea tells her, her fingers graze the cup them tipping slightly. 

"At the bar I worked at in Atlanta, we had sleezy rich dudes come in and want the best burbon in the house, one time i over poured their drink they imidtly had a temper tantrum you wanna know what my boss said after. Donna recalls. 

"Just remake it, the costumer is always right." Donna scoffs, she didn't miss having to serve people like that she does miss being alive.

"Wow, that's pretty shitty." Thea says sitting down in the fancy white armchair, she pats the side of the chair. 

"Yeah, now that bar is shut down and abandoned and is now a crack den." Donna informs her, Thea smirks. "Karma works in mysterious ways." 

"To bad karma hasn't hit this bitch." Donna sits down on the leather couch. Her fingers trace the stitch in the furniture. 

"Do you why she killed me?" Thea asks her, her voice grim as her lips form as thin line looking up at her friend, she shakes her head no. 

"I thought she just snapped because she's crazy." Donna guesses, theas shakes her head, she takes deep breath before looking back at her. 

"Before you got here I got to learn from one of the covens previous victim's why they killed me." Thea tells her, Donnas eyes widen at the new information, she knew that her friend was killed by her best friend, she just assumed it was because she was petty. 

"Victim's. Like more than one." Thea nods, donna was stunned.  "Heres a bedtime story." 

"The blair coven family was born out of the Maine area, their first ever leader was a seventeen-year-old named, Costance. Her family was witches, and because it was the 1600s, they were found she was the only who wasn't hanged or trailed, so to get her revenge on the whole town, she tapped into dark magic." Thea explains to her. 

"Im guessing dark magic means she didn't sacrifice a bunny at an altar.'' Donna remarks, Thea chuckles shaking her head. "Yeah, if only." 

"Constance found out that if she sacrificed someone who had a supernatural side, she could gain enough power to dismantle the entire town, so she did a spell to find a vampire, and when the sun went down, she pretended to be helpless. She lured him into a trap, dragged him to a pentagram, and the tradition began." Thea recalls to her friend.