Blue Note

BLUE NOTE 

BLUE NOTE 

"WELL THAT PLAN WAS fantastic." Thea grumbles laying on the hotel bed, they recalled the events from the night before, the two girls were shocked of learning that their scooby gangs plan to kill Klaus almost worked, till stefan intervened for Klaus to kill Mikael. It wasn't completely surprising, till the found out that Stefan took drastic measures in securing his own form of revenge in taking his coffins of his family member. 

"Yeah, that grumpy ass vampire didn't even want your help." Donna says, she scoffs, she tried to welcome the original vampire to the other side only for him to be hostile towards her and say he did not need pity from someone like her and that he could find his way around without the help of a hybrid. 

"Trust me the witches here have called me worse things than mutt." Thea reassures her friend, Donnas hands pass through the blinds as she overlooks the city motel that they have held themselves up at. "What an asshole." 

"Yeah, lets not forget that elena is probably on Klaus's hitlist she kind of stabbed his sister in the back, Physically and Metaphorically." Thea tells her. 

"I've noticed that your little boyfriends sister is kind of hypocrite." Donna speaks up, thea rolls her eyes at the use of the words boyfriend. 

"Yeah, I didn't notice it till now, she said that I was bad for him whenever she is literally caught in supernatural love triangle between two vampire, who have killed people need I remind you and for some reason I'm bad for her brother." Thea rants to her friend moving her hands expressing her anger. 

"Exactly, your little the nicest person i've met, well not the nicest but the second nicest." Donna tells her friend, Thea makes a dramatic gasp at her friend. 
"Second nicest,whos number one?" 

"My Nana." Donna tells her. "She made me a sweater every christmas and let me have as many marshmallows as I wanted." 

"Man I miss my grandma." Thea says putting her hand on her chin, she sighs. "Is she not over here?"

"No she passed away before I got here, she actually was kind of the one that taught me all about the history of our family." 

"Yeah, my family is almost as old as the mikaelsons, except that our bloodline continued while there's didn't, i'm pretty sure that one of them had a run in with one of my ancestors and they uh..had a good time." Thea recalls, the vampire scrunches her nose at the new information. 

"Ughh..which one?" Donna wonders, Thea laughs shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know one of the daggered ones." 

"Bet it was Elijah." Donna guesses, Thea shakes her head. "No he is to proper to have a one night stand, bet it was Klaus, he has a weird thing for werewolves." 

"No if he did i'm pretty sure he would have tried to do something with your family, everyone is this town somehow always finds out about the supernatural." Donna tells her.