Ghost World

GHOST WORLD 

GHOST WORLD 

"WHO ARE YOU?" Elena asks the curly haired girl, Thea looks between Jeremy and her backing up confused of how she was able to see her. Her eyes dart around before she shakes her head. 

"I'm sorry where are my manners, I am Thea...uh how is this happening?" She mumbles the last part to herself, Elena's brows furrowed in confusion looking at her, she had never seen her before. 

"Elena I can explain." Jeremy says, Thea stood off as she tried to figure out her situation. 

"First I catch you with Anna and now your friends with some other ghost girl, Jer this isn't good for you.'' Elena scolds him, Thea shakes her head at her words. 

"Elena, I will let you know I'm one of the friendly ghosts here, Im basically casper." Thea says to her hoping to ease the tension between the two of them, she rubs the back of her neck at the silence. 

"How long have you been talking to him?" Elena asks her, she looks between him and her with her jaw agape. 

"Uhh, not to long like two threeish months." Thea answers, Elenas jaw drops looking her younger brother, he tries to explain only for Elena phone to ring, she shakes her head before answering. 

Thea looks to Jermey with a look of embarrassment, she didn't mean to show up at the wrong time it just happened, she sigh running her fingers through her curls rubbing the back of her neck. 

"How do we do that?" Elena asks Caroline on the other side. "Apparently the old witch can draw power from this side because of her talisman"

"Talisman..my necklace." Elena questions, Theas brows furrow. "It's some ju-ju power source. And I know you're not going to like this, but Bonnie needs to destroy it."  Caroline answers her, Elena looks at her brother. 

"Well I walked in on Jermey kissing a another reason I'm totally fine with that." Elena says with venom looking between him and the curly haired girl, Thea looks at her with a betrayal, she puts her finger up. 

"Wait a minute you kissed Anna?" Thea questions, he looks down embarrassed, Thea smiles at him. 

"I knew it was gonna happen eventually." Thea remarks looking at him, he looks away flustered at her teasing. Elena hangs up before looking to the king girl. 

"You need to diseapear or evaporate or whatever you ghosts do." She orders her. 

"Elena." Jeremy  scolds her. 

"Hold on now, your ordering me?" Thea asks her disbelief, she nods her head. "Yes, its not healthy for him to be talking to you." 

"Oh so its healthy for you to be involved with vampires but when it comes to your little brother talking to ghosts that's off limits, kind of hypocritical of you." Elena goes to speak only for thea to cut her off.