A So Called Saving Grace

"STUPID!" She shouts kicking the ground in frustration, she sits back on the park bench where her day had began, she was pissed off at him. She had a good reason to be. Every time something happened he always thought about her for some messed up reason. 

"The idiot never listens, neither of them do." Thea rants to her friend. "And do not say I told you so I really do not need that from you right now Donna." she begs of her friend as she sits next to her. 

"I wasn't gonna say that, I was gonna ask if you wanted to talk about it, you almost lost someone else." Donna says taking her hand in comfort at her friends state. 

"I hate that I care to much now, before I was talking to him, I didn't really care if any of them were gonna get hurt or doing something stupid now I just feel like it's what I have to do to keep them safe."Thea admits to her. 

"That's just who you are, even before you got here you said it yourself you wanted to help people." Donna reminds her. 

"I know and I wish that I could but the universe or whoever decided to give me the short end of the stick, No one here asked to be stuck here especially me, I had a good life." Thea huffs crossing her arms. 

"Is this not about pretty boy?" Donna wonders ,Thea sighs. "I'm not even sure anymore." 

"Everytime he does something stupid he always thinks about me and I wish he didn't because I'm completely useless." 

"I wouldn't say completely useless, you did help him a little bit." Donna notes, she shrugs her shoulders. " All I did was scream with him that's not helping him."

"Hey If I had you when my mom lost her job I would have appreciated you screaming with me." Donna tells her, Thea chuckles lightly. 

"I just hope the dumbass didn't go through with killing his friend." Donna says out loud, Thea chuckles  shaking her head at her friend. "You and me both."

"Hello?"  A voice speaks up making the two girls turn their heads to see a older man with a blue blooded shirt and blonde hair, Theas jaw drops agape looking at the man in front of her while Donna looks onward in confusion. "Can you please help me?"

"Holy...Alaric?" Thea asks him, his brows knit for a moment confused at the teen girl in front of him, she runs her fingers through her curls standing up crossing her arms in front of her chest. 

"How..your suppose to be back at your body by now." Thea points out. 

"That's what I thought." 

"You need to be guided back otherwise you will be stuck here in limbo, your not a supernatural so you won't be able to find peace without us." The king girl informs the hunter, though he remained confused. 

"I don't understand this never happens to me over here." He speaks up. "Actually it does." 

"It happens often, you just don't remember when you leave this place."Donna explains standing next to her friend, Thea chuckles lightly before standing right next to the older man.