Ghosted

Ghosted 

" WANNA explain how your here?" 

Thea demands from the young witch, bonnie shakes her head, equally confused as the women in front of her. 

"I dont understand I'm supposed to be back to my body." Bonnie informs her, a thin smile forms on the king girls lips as she understands whats happening. 

"Bonnie, before you got here did you cast a spell?" Thea asks the bennet witch, her brow furrow in confusion. 

"How do you know my name?" She asks, Thea chuckles lightly gesturing to her surroundings. "This is the other side, there's not exactly TV guide over here."  she remarks. 

"You guys are the only entertainment over here, now did you or did you not cast a spell." Thea asked again, almost demanding it from her. 

"I did, I'm suppose to be alive." Bonnie quickly explained to her, " I have to lead you back to your body." Thea tells her, donna waves her hand getting her attention. 

"Um hey, forget i was here, what do you mean lead her back to her body?" Donna asks her witch friend, thea realizes that donna didn't know what she meant.  

"Oh crap, I'm sorry she casted a spell that makes her in limbo meaning all she has to do is touch her body and she is resurrected."  Thea quickly explained to the clueless girl, she nods her head understanding. 

"Who are you?'' Bonnie asked again, Thea smiles at the young witch.  "Names Theadora, but my friends use to call me Thea." Bonnie nods her head listening to the ghost girl. 

"That tall drink of water over there is Donna." Thea remarks donna waves her hand.  "And you're both dead." Bonnie confirm, Theas lips form a thin line nodding her head. 

"Its not called the other side for a reason, come on bet Elena sobbing hard over your death." Donna tells her, bonnie shakes her head at the girls bad timing. 

₱₱₱

The girl continue walking through the woods making small convo, Thea ranted about the drama going on between the scooby gang, information that she didn't know, she knew that she wouldn't remember any of this when she returned to her body, it wasn't the first time she had to guide someone back to their body because of a spell. 

"So, Tyler is all ahhh and Caroline is all like, I'm not gonna leave you, honestly wish they would stop dancing around each other and just go at it."  Donna rants about the relationship between the werewolf and vampire. 

"So you two have beem here this whole time and you haven't done anything to help us." Bonnie claims, Thea shakes her, she wish she could interact if should could she would have taken out Tonya when she got the chance. 

"Its not that simple bonnie, we cant interact even if we wanted to this place has rules, we can make lights flicker, make a chill in the air but other then that we are completely invisible." Thea elaborated to her. 

" But you get to treat our lives like an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians." Bonnie says irritated at the ghosts, donna scoffs at her. 

"I dont even know what that is, but I guess. " Thea says agreeing, she never watched tv, she would once and awhile visit different countries, but it wasn't the same as a ghost, she did watch concerts, one of the concerts being montley crue . 

"Yeah, we even met Tyler's uncle, poor guy stupid Damons paranoia got the guy killed. " Donna tells, she kept track of the people that she had seen be killed by the scooby gang natural or supernatural. 

"Oh and Lexi, she was so nice, she spends most of her time watching Stefan and occasionally Damon.'' Thea adds, she met Lexi when after she died gave her a breakdown of the other side, she felt like it was her duty to introduced newbie spirts to the other side to make sure they didn't do anything stupid to anger witch spirts of the other side. 

"Have..have you seen my grams?" The bennet girls asks timidly, Thea lets out a heavy sigh at the question, she knew she would ask the question. 

"She watches you every day, she doesn't agree with you and the vampires but she's just hoping for the day you find happiness." Thea reassures her, she chuckles smiling knowing her grandmother is watching her. 

"Is it hard, just watching everyone and them not seeing you?" Bonnie asks, thea bites her lip looking to donna. 

"At first it was hard but eventually you get used to it, except the coldness." Donna explained to her.  

"I notice the tempture change." Bonnie notes shriving holding her arms closer to her to no avail. 

"I would offer you my jacket, but it would just go through you."  Thea offers to her, thea stops noticing where she stood, in front of a run down white house that had vines growing all around the building making it seem as if someone hasn't lived in the home for decades. 

"Let's get you back to your body." Thea urgers her, she grips the young witchs hand guiding her into the home, donna stops at the door frame she tries to walk through the frame only to be stopped again. 

"T, I cant get in." Donna announces, she pushes herself against the barrier trying to break through, she scoffs kicking rocks.  

"Im a dead vampire not living you stupid witch freaks." She remarks groaning in annoyance.  

"Now that's some boo-shit." 

"Ghost pun really." 

"Sorry I thought it was a good time."  Thea laughs at her friend, donna shakes her head at her friends behavior, bonnie chuckles at the two of them. 

"I'll be back, it's not like you have anything else better." Thea tells her. she nods her head she steps back as Thea and bonnie walk away. 

 The two women head into the basement, Theas gently gripping Bonnie's hand as she lead her back to her body. 

"Okay when you touch your body you will just wake up and you won't remember anything from over here, bits and pieces but not enough." Thea quickly explained to bonnie who turns to look at the werewitch. 

"Can I ask you something? " Bonnie asks, Thea nods her head, she hesitates for a moment. 

"How did you die?" Thea lets out a heavy sigh, she knew the question would eventually would pop up, it may have been years since she has been on the other side, but the scars and trauma of the night in the clearing still remained with her, she knew bonnie would not remember what she will about to tell her. 

"Someone I trusted tricked me, her coven drug me in to the woods and she killed me."   Thea explains, she feels a tear trickle down her cheek, she wipes it away quickly. 

"Thats awful." Bonnie sympathizes, she nods before turning her attention back to her. 

"Yeah and now, she sells real state and is living big eight blocks down from the Lockwood mansion while I watch her have the life I wanted." Thea rants in fury at her murderer. 

"Thea, I'm so sorry."  

"Bonnie, you go back and you save you friend from years of damination in this place, and please live a great life."  Thea encourages, Bonnie chuckles with tears in her eyes, thea embraces the young witch. 

Bonnies arm wrap around her shoulders, the girl slightly towering her, she sighs heavy before releasing her, Bonnie walks towards her body she bends down next to it turning to look to the king girl one last time, she grips her own hand disappearing. 

Thea watches as Jermery walks into the room, placing down candles lighting few of them, the gilbert boy shivers turning around looking around him for where the source might be coming from, a gasp escapes Bonnies lips as she wakes up.  

He rushes over and she sits up and embraces him, Thea chuckles at them as the laugh in relief, Thea's face drops, she feels almost jealous of the bennet girl, getting the option to return to her body and live out her life. She sometimes missed being alive and being able to feel the sun on her face the warmth of another person holding her. 

"Catch you later Bonnie."