Not Casper

NOT CASPER 

"KIDS are stupid." Donna comments watching the teen girls set up an Ouija board on the floorlighting candles. 

"Right, they do realize they could accidently summon a demon." Thea exclaims, Both women knew that it wasn't possible, but they joked about it. 

"Seriously, Kids wanna know so much about ghost they will risk summoning devils, remember when we were young and the closest, we would get to ghosts is The exorcist" Thea reminisces thinking of her childhood, she would run out of the room when her parents were watching the horror film, always checking her closets for Reagan. 

"That and Ghostbusters, I swear the words Zuhl haunt me in my sleep." Donna tells her, Thea laughs plopping down on the tween girls' bed, a small indention being made into the sheets. ]

"Wait you're a vampire ghost, and you're afraid of a movie monster?" Thea jabs at her, sending her playful gaze at her questioning. 

"It was terrifying, I could say the same to you, you said you were afraid of your aunties attic till you were twelve." Donna jabs, Thea gasps at the take at her, she laughs thinking of the room, she avoided walking near it for year swearing every time she walked past she could hear voices upstairs. 

"Yeah and now we are watching tweens girls play with the stuff we were afraid of." Thea tells her, she sits up watching the girls sit with the legs crossed, the boards patchlet in the middle, a girl with black hair braided makes a circle of salt around them. 

"As long as this circle of salt remains no spirts can touch us." She informs her friend, Thea snorts at her naviatie. 

Donna steps across the herb, making fun of their innocence, she couldn't help but laugh at herself snorting with laughing. 

"Are you guys sure this is a good idea, if my mom finds out that we put salt in the carpet she might take away my debit card." A girl with brown hair in a high ponytail expresses her concern. 

"Will you chill your tits Stephine." a blonde-haired girl warns her friends, Stephine takes a deep breath nodding her head, Thea shakes her head at the blonde's attitude, she looks to donna who glared at the girl. 

"Okay we all have to have our fingers on the thing." The girl with black hair says to them, all put two fingers on the toy. 

"You wanna go first?" Donna looks to Thea, she grins, getting to the floor on her knees putting her fingers on the Planchette. they circle the board beginning their line of communication. 

"Is there any spirts in this room who are willing to communicate?" Stephanie asks, Thea moves the Planchette to yes, the girls gasp the action, Thea chuckles.