Ethereal

Ethereal

"THE GOOD news is that you talked to someone who isn't me." Donna tells her friend trying look on the bright side of what Thea informed her on.

"He might be in serious danger though, he's like beacon to them now." She informs stressed. She knew that certain witches that were able to see spirts usually were targets of attacks from vengeful ghosts.

Thea had come in contact with a medium once who drove herself insane with spirts who bombarded her to the point she was sent to an institute where she mumbles to herself everyday.

"It might be different this time, he is stronger mentally have you seen what he has gone through." Donna hints, she knew what she meant.

"You don't go through what he has and not come back a little bit stronger then before."

"No you just make room for that pain so others believe your strong." Thea mumbles, she sits down bringing her knees to her chest.

"Thea, you can't protect him if spirits wanna make themselves known to him they're gonna show," Donna warns her, she knew the dangers that the gilbert boy was gonna face but she didn't wanna mess with him, she only wanted to keep her from doing something bad that will get herself hurt. 

"I can't protect him but I can help him, at least warn him what comes with having something like this," Thea suggests to donna, she shakes her head at the suggestion. 

"No, you've seen Beetlejuice don't trust the living, besides he is a dumb teenager all he cares about are video games and girls." Donna falls on the bed, Thea groans in frustration, she couldn't help herself. 

She wanted to help him, she knew that she could warn him of what would happen if dangerous spirits were to harm him, dangerous spirits like the tomb vampires who might try to get him to their dirty work. 

"Thea if you wanna go down this road, I'm not gonna stop you, but you are going to get yourself hurt getting involved with the living." 

"You don't think I realize this, I just can't help it it's like...I'm supposed to do it."  Thea explains, her eyes drop, she bites her lip taking a deep breathe. 

"Then do it, whatever happens I will be here for you every step of the way." Donna promises her, Thea chuckles, she sits down next to her friend holding her close. 

₱₱₱

"Did you guys see the weather for next Friday?"  Thea asks her friend, she coughs as she takes a drag from a cigarette, they sat in the Tonya's car, they locked the door, it was a few mins before school was starting for the day. they had ten minute window.