Beautifully Undone

Beautifully Undone 

SHE STOOD OFF  watching the siblings bring in their guardians body placing the temporarily deceased man on their couch, Elena places a pillow under his head elevating it before she sits in a chair looking between her brother and him. 

"Is he gonna be okay?" Jeremy asks her, she sighs. " He had his ring, he should be fine, I don't know when he will wake up though." 

He runs his fingers through his short brown hair as he paces back and forth, conflicted and stress of what just took place, he looks between his sister and Alaric's body continuing to walk back and forth. 

"Jer, your hand." Elena says, he furrows his brows for a moment before looking down at both of his hands to see a cut on his right palm with bits of tiny rocks mixed with blood, he feels his jaw go agape. "Go take of that, I'll stay with him." 

He huffs walking up the stairs his feet stomping with every step he took, walks through his room into his bathroom closing the door behind him. He pulls out a first aid kit from a drawer, he opens to reveal bandages with swabs and ointments.  He wets a cloth bringing it to his hand washing off the rocks turning the white rag red as hissed in pain.

"Son of a!" He exclaims, he groans in pain grabbing a cotton swab taking it to the gash as blood continued to flow, he could feel a cold chill run up and down his spine behind him as he continued to patch up his hand. 

"Would work better if it was wet." Her voice warm in his ear advises him, he sighs looking at his palm, she stands in front of him with her hands in her pocket. 

"Were you gonna be nurse?" He asks her, she chuckles at his question shaking her head. "No, I didn't really like the idea of vomit or blood." 

"Only blood I can handle were the horror stories I read." She tells him, he groans in pain closes his eyes, she looks to him concerned. 

"Are you sure don't wanna wait for Damon to heal you, save yourself the trouble." She wonders, he finally looks up meeting her eyes, not saying a thing. "Okay tough guy." 

"Stupid...idiot." He grumbles to himself as tosses the swab into the waste bin, she looks down sadly, he wraps the bandage around his hand. "I let myself get compelled." 

"Jermey, it's fine you're okay now." She reasures her, he looks up at her frustrated. 

"Yeah but Alaric got hurt, I'm tired of people risking themselves for us, everyone always think they have to risk themselves for us and i'm so tired of it, why can't we just pack up and go." 

"Go and leave Mystic Falls, this place is clearly cursed."Jeremy points out, she sighs nodding her head in agreement.

"Look I get that okay, I'm sorry for everything that has happened to you and I know that you feel like this is never gonna stop, but I promise you Jeremy one day this will all be over." Thea reassures him.