03 - vil

a lavender's daydream
feat. rook lowkey taking matters into his own hands bc vil is too *shy* prideful to make the first move

vil schoenheit was a beautiful man and he knows it, and because he knows he is beautiful, he flaunts it. but no one is saying anything because they can't deny that vil is pretty. besides, who would refuse to stare at a man as beautiful as vil– for free? who would refuse to appreciate beauty? if someone like that does exist, it is certainly not, and will never be vil.

vil loves beauty, he appreciates it– he worships beauty. so it wasn't really a surprise for everyone to know that vil schoenheit is a sucker for beauty.

and it just so happens that you, y/n l/n, are the epitome of beauty.

flawless skin, soft and silky hair, full lips, long eyelashes.. and let's not forget about the mole under your eye which just made you more charming. everything about you just screams elegance and beauty.

now, with beauty comes popularity. so the fact that you were the most popular sophomore in night raven college wasn't news for vil. but what's kind of odd, is that although you were very popular among your peers– no, among the whole campus, almost no one had ever talked to you. you were very quiet, that it's rare and is considered an honor for any student in the campus to hear your voice at all.

even vil himself hasn't heard your voice directly at all. but he has already heard it, almost everyone has, thanks to cater who managed to record your voice during class saying “may i go out?”– which actually went viral on magicam for weeks.

“a penny for your thoughts?” vil blinks as he hears yuuken's voice, getting pulled from his thoughts. “you've been getting distracted a lot lately, vil senpai.” he could hear the concern in the prefect's voice, “are you okay?”

no. no, he is not. as long as you're near him, vil is never gonna stop getting distracted.

before vil could say anything, their attention was grabbed when the students started getting noisy. “aah, here she is, mademoiselle verglas.” rook comments with a grin, shooting vil a knowing glance. “mademoiselle what now?” grim perks from yuuken's shoulder.

“y/n l/n. a sophomore from class 2–e. she's very popular, even though she doesn't have a magicam account.” cater butts in the conversation from a table next to them. “oh, she's riddle's classmate, as well as his seatmate.” trey adds, gesturing to the dorm leader of house heartslabyul sitting next to him.

“mhm.. she looks a bit.. cold.” yuuken comments, and it's like everyone silently agreed– vil included. “.. she's sitting alone..?” yuuken blinks curiously.

this was the problem. although a lot of people know you, and a lot of people want to befriend you, you're always seen alone. it's because you looked unapproachable. it's like there's always an invisible wall that separates you from the world.

you feel very distant and cold– just like vil, but much more.

they all watched as you settled in your seat, placing a paperbag on top of the table, and another paper gift bag on the seat next to you. you then scanned the cafeteria silently, and vil's breath hitched when your gaze landed upon his frame.

and now you're up, grabbing the paper bag next to you. vil feels himself inwardly panicking when you began to approach their table. everyone watched silently as you stopped in front of the dorm leader of house pomefiore.

“..?” vil blinks in confusion as he hesitantly accepted the paper bag you handed to him. he peeks inside and sees.. “a.. hand cream..?” he couldn't help but say it out loud.