12 - riddle

the pirouette of the woodland winds
feat. teasing gf x tsundere bf troupe

it was free period and riddle was in his seat, reading. well, supposed to be reading would be the right term in this case because he couldn't focus on the text printed on the pages of the book. why, it's because of you, the pretty and mysterious girl who recently got transferred in his class!

you've been staring at him ever since you arrived inside the classroom! and you haven't taken your eyes off of him even when a teacher came to announce that it was free period for all classes today, or when a friend of yours appeared out of nowhere to inform you of their whereabouts, or even when ace and deuce entered the classroom to ask him if he wanted to go back to their dorm!

you have been staring at him nonstop and he can't focus on what he's reading!

aah, should he just confront you about it?

‘his hair is tousled at the back.’ you giggled to yourself quietly, staring at riddle from behind. it appears that the lady luck is smiling down at you because he chose to be seated in front of you today. ‘it's quite rare for him to attend classes in a dishevelled state.’ you noted. you were about to tap him on the shoulder to tell him of his bed hair when suddenly, he turned on his back to face you.

thank sevens you had extremely fast reaction time and reflex due to your nature as a fae.

“you keep staring at me and it's distracting. what is it?” riddle said as he closed his book, turning back to you with a brow raised.

you only looked at him with heart eyes. it's your first time looking at his eyes this close, by the sevens, it's absolutely stunning!

“have i ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?” riddle blinked, clearly stunned at your bold attempt of flirting. “pardon?” you only smiled, resting your cheek on your curled fist. “they're gray, which reflects your stern and steel personality. but when they're hit by the sunlight, they become grey with a bluish tint, which reminds me of how cold you can be.” you said, staring right into riddle's eyes.

the housewarden only looked at loss for words.

“your eyes suit you, riddle. i love them.” you said, smiling in amusement at the lack of response.

riddle's breath hitched when you suddenly reached towards his face. were you going to actually.. k– ki– kiss... him...?! what are you trying to–

“you.. have a lash near your eyes.” you said, carefully picking up the fallen lash that was so close to poking riddle in the eyes.

it was then and there that riddle wished for the first time that he had taken up ace and deuce's offer to spend free period together outside.

but contrast to his thoughts, you on the other hand were beyond amused. the color red really suits him, you think as you stare at riddle's flushed cheeks. they look so much like apples that you wanted to bite at his cheeks!

it was then and there that y/n l/n decided, she wanted to marry this man.

“riddle!!!”

you called, running while holding a plate of food. how the food stays perfectly in place as you ran, no one knows.

“why are you following me!!!” riddle yelled, as he ran and ran around the campus. he was trying to run away from you but he didn't expect that you would actually chase him around just to try to spoon-feed him like a baby.