05 - vil

a lavender's daydream (part ii)
feat. vil and you cuddling together to sleep

vil let out a yawn as he retired in his room. it was just a normal day, but for some reason, he felt so lethargic today. maybe it's because he wasn't able to spend much time with you lately?

vil stretched before sitting in front of the vanity mirror. he badly wanted to go to bed and have his beauty sleep already, but he needs to remove his makeup first. god knows what would happen if he sleeps with his makeup on.

he was just about to brush his bangs back with a clip when he suddenly heard a knock. vil narrowed his brows. who could be at his door late at night? everyone should already be in their rooms by this time.

vil opened the door just to almost get tackled down to the floor. a strong scent of lavender filled his nose as he immediately looked down just to see you, his beloved, burying yourself in his chest.

at this point, vil knows he should just get used to your strange habit of suddenly hugging him at the most random times.

“.. vil, i missed you.” he hears your muffled voice.

and at this point, vil also knows he should get used to you and your blunt attempts at flirting. vil figured that you just say whatever comes to your mind and you don't hesitate at all. you even told him once that you wanted to give him a kiss, in such a straight face at that.

“.. y/n, we just saw each other earlier at lunch.” vil says as he cleared his throat. “mhm.. but that's it.” you said, voice practically dripping with disappointment. then, without any warning, you suddenly looked up to him, brows knitted together in a frown.

vil cursed, you looked so adorable right now that he just wants to hide you and your adorableness from the world.

“we didn't even get to eat lunch together.. i hate that professor trein gave me an exemption at the exam earlier.” you complained quietly, now unconsciously fiddling with the fabric of vil's nightwear. “i heard you were also there to supervise the examination.” you murmured as you wrapped your arms around vil, burying your face on his chest once again.

vil cleared his throat once again, gently pulling away from you in order to close the door. he didn't miss the way your head drooped in disappointment.

“that aside, what brings you here, y/n? surely, you didn't just come all the way here to hug me..?” vil asked. “aah, that's right...” the dorm leader of house pomefiore watched as you uncharacteristically looked around, as if you were hesitating to say something.

“.. truthfully, i really did come here just to see you...” you gave up on lying, opting to just tell the truth. you bit your lip as you shyly looked straight at vil's eyes. “.. is it bad? should i just go back..?” you asked, worried.

vil immediately shook his head, “no, no, you're always welcome here. i just.. didn't expect that.”

you were just full of surprises.

“.. i felt uncomfortable there,” you began. vil assumed you were talking about your dorm, diasomnia. “lilia kept bothering me with questions.. and he brought company with him.. they were too rowdy..” you explained, sitting on the edge of vil's bed. “malleus tried to calm them down but it got out of hand...” you let out a yawn, before gesturing vil to come to you. he submissively follows.

“talking to people drains me.. so i ran away.” you added, reaching for vil's hand to play with.

vil thought that the way you become talkative when you're around him is cute. he also noted that you're very touchy with him– always hugging him, or holding his hand. he noticed that you get even more touchy when you don't get to spend enough time with each other.