20 - jamil

when the snow has melted away, spring will come in its freshest hue.
feat. spring girl × winter boy (a jamil virgin in love ? yes please !)

tap, tap, tap.

jamil wordlessly tapped his shoes as he waited for a certain dormleader outside his room.

three, two, one.

"jamil! have you been waiting long?" kalim asks with enthusiasm as soon as he saw jamil, who shakes his head in reply.

"not really, you didn't even take a minute in there. you were rushing so much you forgot to button up your coat." jamil points out with a shake of his head. kalim blinks in surprise before letting out a laugh, "you're right! haha! maybe it's because i'm not used to wearing this black coat, my cardigan doesn't have buttons on it after all!"

as they converse casually with each other, they began to leave their dorm to head back to the main building. "oh, right! who's your partner in cookery? mine was riddle!" kalim asked, smoothly changing the subject of their conversation.

"l/n, the one from diasomnia."

kalim halts, looking at him, "for real?" he looks at jamil before chuckling, "well, looks like your luck ran out today, huh, jamil?" kalim laughs as he ran to catch up with the vice housewarden.

"..? why, is she that bad?" jamil asked. he heard l/n y/n was a genius. although there were rumors about her being a bit of an airhead, she certainly aced her subjects. 'right, her ranking results are a proof of that.' jamil nods at himself in reassurance.

"haha! you have no idea. y/n is real nice and friendly! she's also really good at all things! ... well, except cooking... we got partnered up once and it ended in a horrible mess." kalim giggled.

oh shoot. and that's coming from kalim. oh, sevens.

"you're one to talk. you might have been the reason why it ended in an awfully terrible disaster." jamil tuts but really, he's just in the denial stage. because he's not in the mood to stress over one more thing.

"hey! i took special cooking lessons back then, remember? i improved, you know!" kalim exclaimed, frowning when he was met with silence.

jamil only sighed for the nth time. he's just three periods in and yet he already knew he's not gonna like this day, not even one bit.

-
-
-

jamil settles in his seat as soon as he arrived inside the room. it's only about five minutes before the professor comes in and starts the class, and yet kalim is nowhere to be seen.

jamil sighs, he knew it was a bad idea to allow kalim to be left in the ramshackle duo's care. he never should have gave in to both yuuka's and kalim's persistent "please"s.

"hi! i'm y/n l/n from diasomnia. you're the vice housewarden of scarabia, jamil viper, right?" jamil raises a brow when a hand extends in front of him, asking for a handshake.

he looks up from his seat to see you in all your glory, and it was as if the world stopped as time slowed down. if he hadn't grown up keeping his emotions in check, he would have gasped out loud in awe.

jamil heard of rumors about how attractive l/n y/n was, but now that he has seen her up close, he will have to disagree with the rumors because good sevens, just the word 'good-looking' cannot describe how you look. you were stunning, a sight for sore eyes.

just like a blessing sent from the heavens above; so pure and angelic.

".. correct." he clears his throat and confirms in a stern tone.