08 - kalim

you need a little more mischief in your life
feat. everyone but kalim himself knows you like him

y/n l/n is a menace to society.

it was a fact that everybody knows. this was the one thing that all students at night raven college agree with.

you were a nice kid. good grades, a friendly personality, proper etiquette– you had it all. but the thing is, you were two-faced.

this is why the teachers don't understand why some students also dislike you. you were a polite and behaved kid, after all.

at least, that's what they were made to believe.

for the people who were misfortunate enough to be your classmate, you were far from behaved. it was actually an understatement to say that you were a menace to society.

almost all students hate you and you know it too. but that doesn't stop you from doing the things you do.

'after all, it's so much fun looking at their irritated faces..!'

you thought with a wide grin plastered on your face as you ran around the hallways, being chased after by your dorm head: riddle rosehearts.

you looked back as you waved around the scepter you stole from him. "now, now, housewarden. isn't it against the queen of hearts' rules to run in the hallways?" you teased, watching as he turned red from anger. "ahaha!" you laughed when riddle stopped, trying to catch his breath.

you also stopped– it wouldn't be good to be too far from him. after all, you love the thrill of being caught.

"oh look!" you loudly gasped, as the students who became your spectators also turned to look around, "it's a goldfish!" you then pointed at riddle. floyd, who were one of the student in the sidelines burst into laughter, slapping his knees.

it was your turn to laugh when riddle gritted his teeth, fishing out his magic pen out of his breast pocket.

"off with your head!" he chanted. you only laughed louder when nothing happened. "riddle, you dummy! are you too angry that you've forgotten my unique spell?" you wiped the tears on the corner of your eyes. riddle only growled when he remember your unique spell, which nullifies all kinds of magic.

".. y/n, i swear to the seven, if you don't give me back my scepter, your hedgehog won't live for another day!"

now that caught your attention. as your childhood friend, riddle knows you love your pet the most.

"ehh? noah doesn't have anything to do with this though?" you frowned as riddle stood on his ground. with a pout, you then approached riddle, returning his scepter. "i can't let that happen now, can i?"

"good. now, go to your room. you will be grounded as punishment." riddle says as he brings out a pair of handcuffs. he cuffs your wrists together to make sure you don't get away.

already used to this, you only pouted. "yes, housewarden."

"... therefore, your punishment will be solitary confinement."

"yes, housewarden." you gave your childhood friend a pout as you brought your wrists together in front of him, waiting for it to be cuffed.

"trey, trey," you called to your other dear friend as he gave you a hum. "it's near noah's feeding time. can you feed him for me?" you asked as trey only sighed, nodding. "i won't be doing it next time though." he said, but both of you knew it was a lie.