𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

"Hey Betty, I'll be right back." I say handing her my book making her eyes furrow, "what sneaking off to go see flash?" I was trying to balance my time out better, I was starting to miss Betty. "No way, I just need to pee." I say making her face scrunch up, "gross." I shrug laughing at her facial expression, "hey it's only natural."

"Alright go before you pee your pants."
"I would never do that, I have exceptional bladder control actually."

"Mj!" I laugh harder until that makes me feel like I may actually pee, "what? I do." I shrug before running in the direction of the restrooms. I hated school toilets but sometimes they just had to be used.

I'm about to leave the stall when I hear a really weird sound from the stall next to me, no one was in there. It was like coming from under the floor. I don't move for a moment just listening when suddenly the toilet is pulled down by a big scaly hand. Shit! I quickly climb onto the toilet seat in my stall and hold my arm over my mouth, biting my sleeve as I try and quieten my breathing.

I watch wide eyed as Curt emerges from the huge hole he'd made in the ground, he was in his reptilian form unfortunately, all I could were his huge scaly feet and the sharp claws he had on them. They were so ugly.

His tail was visible too actually, it was moving from his stall to mine, I found myself wondering if it were moving on its own or he was controlling it like a limb. Well I was, until he smashed the cubicle on the other side of him.

That made me jump and then before I could do anything he did the same to my cubicle, I was sent flying into the wall with the stall walls on me as I cried out in pain. He was stomping away, not having noticed me, I was glad for that, not sure I wanted to face him like this.

I lay there for a short while unable to move as the tears roll down my cheeks. But eventually the pain begins to fade enough for me to pull myself out from under the mess. I pull myself up too, wincing at every movement but I do it. I'm surprised to see that the mirrors and sinks are completely unscathed from Curt's little tantrum, but I was my hands and then begin to stumble out of the room.

There was no door, the lizard had completely knocked a huge hole through the wall, man he was causing a lot of damage to the school today, I wonder what he had against it.

"What the hell?!"
"Oh hey spidey."

He stops his running and comes over to me, "what happened?" I shrug, "the giant lizzard decided the toilets needed renovating, didn't realise I was there." He chuckles slightly as he checks my injuries over. "Shouldn't you be you know running?" It's his turn to shrug now, "shouldn't you?"

"I don't know, I'm not the one engaging in battle with a lizard."
"I webbed him up, it should hold for a minute."

"Well I guess I better use that minute to get away." I say before I take a stumbled step forwards. "Wow, I thought I told you to take care." He says before suddenly scooping me up in his arms. "Hey!"

He runs us to an empty classroom and sets me down making sure I'm ok, "ok just wait here, I'll deal with him and then you can get away when it's safe." I nod as he begins to make his way to the door, "don't move." I nod and then we hear a roar and heavy footsteps meaning the lizard was free and on the prowl for Peter again.

"Hey spidey, don't die."
"Very inspiring."

I simply hold him a thumbs up at that as he shakes his head with a slight laugh before running out into the hallway and making sure to close the door behind him. He'd ran us quite a bit away so I'm not really able to see what's going on, I can barely hear bits and pieces.

I sit on the ground in anticipation, waiting for silence, we'll there were police sirens so I doubted I would hear silence but I was just waiting for the fighting to stop. I hope Peter was strong enough to stop him, he probably was and I was probably worrying for no reason but sitting in this empty room alone was not helping.

"Miss are you alright?" It's an officer, "uh yeah, well no, I'm in lots of pain to be honest." He sighs as he helps me up off the ground and asks what happened. "So I was in the restrooms right and like just as I was leaving my stall the toilet in the stall beside mine was pulled into the ground and a huge lizard man crawled out of it, it was crazy I was like trying to hide right but he bashed both the other stalls in and it sent me across the room, with them landing on me." He does not look like he believes a single word I'm saying.

"Are you intoxicated?"
"What? No!"

I scoff and then push past him, another officer is stood behind him, he believes me, I can tell. "I think you need to go to the hospital." I shake my head really not wanting to but he doesn't listen to my complaints and instead ends up escorting me there.

He asks me more questions about the lizard on the way so I decide to just tell him everything I know, I mean other than divulging on the fact Peter was Spider-Man, that I would keep to myself for the unforeseeable future.

"That's unfortunate." He says after I'm done speaking making me nod in agreement before he then starts to ask me more questions, he was so just being nosy right now. I can't blame him though and so I answer, his reactions providing me with enough entertainment for the journey.

"Well we're here, try and stay safe kid, you sure do have a weird way of attracting danger." He says after making sure I check myself in and so I nod as I wave goodbye to him. I didn't even know his name, well not like it mattered I'd probably never see him again anyways.