𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

Peter

"Mj? Mj wake up." She'd fallen asleep as I walked us home but now I needed her to wake as her aunt wasn't home and I didn't have a key. "Mj?" I should've expected this to happen, nothing was ever easy with Mj.

I decide I'd just have to take her to my house, the idea of leaving her on the front lawn was tempting but I didn't want anything to happen to her in the night.

"May? Are you home?" I'm mostly relived that she's not because then I didn't have to explain this all to her, which I'm sure Mj would also appreciate, when she was sober.

"Peter?" Of course she wakes up now, it was such an Mj thing to do I should've expected it. "Yeah?" She basically falls from my back making me turn rapidly and hold my hands out to help her off the ground. She slides one of her surprisingly warm hands into mine, her other going to her head which she must've hit.

"Ow." She mumbles as she allows me to pull her up. "Why are we at your house?"

"Anna isn't home and I didn't know where the key was." She doesn't say anything and instead groans and leans her head on my shoulder. "I feel awful." She mumbles into my shirt making me chuckle slightly, "you look it." That makes her look up at me, a familiar glare on her face.

Mj was so easy to read and to predict, I didn't even have to look at her to know what she would be doing. "Peter?" She sounds like she's seconds away from falling asleep again, "yes Mj?" She shrugs and steps away from me before stumbling and bunching my shirt up in her fist as she catches herself.

"Alright let's get you to bed," I sigh softly pulling her hand from my shirt and scooping her up with ease. "I don't want to go to bed." I don't even think of humouring her knowing she could go for hours with her pointless resistance.

"I know who you are." My heart stops at such a simple sentence. What did she mean by that? Was she just talking drunkly or did she know about my alter ego? "You do?" She nods a wicked grin on her face, one that was making me overthink in this way, it looked knowing.

She doesn't elaborate as she makes her way to the stairs which just makes my worry spike, I felt like she was doing this on purpose to torture me, but I could say that about anything Mj did. She seemed to just have that sort of effect on me.

I follow after her to make sure she doesn't fall from the staircase, when we're right at the top the front door opens making my eyes widen. "Peter?" It's May, my eyes go to Mj who perks up at the voice and looks as though she's about to make her way down.

I quickly pull her to my chest and lean us back again the wall, I knew that May would be able to see us from where she was, she'd have to go up a few steps.

"Peter?"
"Y-yeah May I'm home."
"I had quite the day today, you know-"

"I'm sorry May, I'm really tired, I'm just gonna head to bed." I feel bad interrupting her but Mj keeps squirming in my arms and I really don't want May seeing her like this.

"Oh already?" Are you alright?" She asks making her way towards us making my voice raise in panic, "yes! Yeah I'm fine! I'm fine I just had a really late night last night you know, ok love you May." I rush out before pushing Mj into my room and slamming the door shut.

"Woah." She mumbles, to me or to herself I can't tell but I don't say anything. "I'm tired." I nod smiling at the sight of her rubbing at her eyes, "I know, you can sleep in my bed." I say as she stares at me, "I'll sleep on the floor." I assure her but that was not what seemed to be bothering her, "that's not fair it's your bed." Mj Watson was truly one of a kind, I don't think I'd ever meet another person like her and I don't think I'd ever want to.