Gay Sleeping Beauty(Modernized)

"Mom, I don't wanna go." Little Keith Kogane hid faced his tall beautiful mother and gripped her pants tightly. Krolia Kogane sighed and crouched down, heels clacking as she did and she kissed his forehead,"Honey, you'll make a lot of friends, okay? Mr.Shiro is very nice and everyone else there will be wonderful." Keith frowned,"But I wanna go to work with you." Krolia shook her head,"Work is something adults need to worry about. You just play with the toys and the kids there." Keith sighed," Can I play with my knife?" Krolia smacked her 4 year old son on the head,"No! It's not your knife! It's a family heirloom that will stay in the cabinet where it belongs." Keith was about to say something else until the door opened. Keith let out a squeal and hid behind his mother's legs as she stood up correctly. She spoke in a deeper voice, a serious tone with a hint of sweetness," Are you Mr.Shirogane?" Mr.Shiro smiled kindly, and Keith realized he was holding a sleeping baby with a green blanket and short brownish blonde hair,"Please, call me Shiro." Krolia smiled,"Thank you, Shiro, so much for taking care of Keith. He shouldn't be too much trouble, probably just a little quiet." Shiro smiled and cupped a hand around his mouth and turned towards the room,"Lance! Hunk!" Keith hid even more behind Krolia, seeing two kids run towards the door.

"SHIWOOOOOOOO"

"EXCUSE ME!"

A young tall boy, age 5, with tan skin and a dark blue shirt that had a small ketchup stain on it, and a baseball cap that was backwards on his head. He had tiny scratches and blue band aids over his arms. Keith marveled at him from behind and clutched on his mother's pants. He was grinning and held a paper with crayon scribbles on it,"Shiro,look!" He proudly showed his drawing of a blue disformed shark. Shiro patted his head and the boy beamed happily, as if his hero had just given him a medal.

Another boy ran to Shiro and he was chubby, holding a lollipop in his hands and a booger trailing down his nose. He tugged on Shiro's pants,"Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me-" for some reason he continued cutely talking to Shiro. He seemed friendly. Shiro pulled the boys together and pushed them towards Krolia,"Boys, there is someone new today joining us at daycare. Keith, wanna say hi?" Krolia looked behind her and at her son. Keith looked up nervously and Krolia nodded. Keith stepped out.

The first thing Lance, the tall tan boy saw, was probably the cutest little boy he had ever seen. Black hair that peeked out on his neck and bright pink lips, large purple eyes and he wore a striped red and white shirt and khaki shorts and tiny little black boots. Lance's cheeks burned crimson and his mouth dropped open in shock. Keith stared at him a bit before getting embarrassed and looking at Hunk , who was also staring at him, sucking disgustingly on his lollipop.

 Keith stared at him a bit before getting embarrassed and looking at Hunk , who was also staring at him, sucking disgustingly on his lollipop

Lance coughed, embarrassed he was so flustered,"He's weird." Keith's fear immediately left him and he glared at him,"Sharks are weird." Lance gasped in offense.

Hunk just shrugged and tugged on Shiro's pants again as Krolia spoke,"Well, I should get going. I have work to do." He bent down and kissed Keith's forehead. Shiro smiled,"Of course, have-