22화 : Threatened

"Rubbish!", the CEO of the publishing company threw all the printed pictures on his table angrily.

"We cannot make a story with this shit!", he continued.

The reporter looking at him in confusion, totally disagree with his boss words. He worked overnight just to capture those photos and now what? His effort was unappreciated?

"You are the one who ask me to tail her!", the reporter slam his hand on the table.

"Then what the public will say when they saw this? Jung Yerin hanging out with her friends? Jung Yerin hanging out with her stylist? Jung Yerin having fun with her friends at a hill villa? Are you insane Choi Sungjoon??!"

"I've even saw them kissing! Right infront of my eyes!", Sungjoon fight back.

"THEN WHERE'S THE DAMN PICTURE OF THEM KISSING!?"

Sungjoon tightening his fist. The CEO was right. If he want to start the rumor, he need to have enough evidence. The pictures he took merely looks like a group of girls hanging out with their friends, and it was totally normal in everyone's eyes. Only if he get to capture that certain photo of Yerin kissing SinB at the beach.

"You know what? I'm tired of your nonsense. At first, you was so sure that both of them are dating. Now what?? Girls hanging out?" the CEO said.

"I will stalk them again! I'll capture the perfect moment---"

"No. You don't need to. You know what? You are fired"

....................................

A week after Yerin and SinB caught someone was following them and taking their pictures. But strangely, nothing has been exposed to the media. No words, no pictures. It's just silence, and the two girls find it a bit odd.

"Did he took the pictures, then decided to keep it to himself?", SinB asked while fixing Yerin lipstick inside the waiting room. Currently, Yerin has a magazine cover shooting.

"Yeah. That's strange...", Yerin answered, looking at herself in the mirror.

SinB then move her hands away from Yerin. Yerin crushed her lips together, to blend the lipstick well on her lips. Her eyes then shifted to SinB with a smile.

"I guess you need to stay at my house for a moment", Yerin said and succeed making the younger girl startled by the request.

Yerin and SinB in the same house? Woah... That's dangerous~

It wasn't a problem since they are in relationship. But hey, Yerin is flirty and clingy as hell. While SinB? She's not flirty. But sometimes she was much more clingy than Yerin, also dorky. If they live in the same house, they might being touchy everyday.

"Is that the only escape route we have right now?", SinB asked slightly smirking to her girlfriend.

"Hey hey hey~~ Don't think too much about this, okay? It's for safety purposes. I repeat, 'safety purposes' ", Yerin smirk back. Face somehow closer and closer to SinB.

As they was about to kiss, suddenly Yerin's manager enter the room without even knocking. In his hand, there's a black box with yellow ribbon wrapped around it. Yerin ans SinB pulled away, both face redden in embarrassment. Gladly the manager know about their relationship.

"Yerin-ah", he said.

"Oh my god, oppa. You startled us!", Yerin groan.

"Look at this!"

The manager stopped right infront of Yerin and SinB. Hands holding up the black box infront of their eyes. Face wasn't happy at all, making Yerin and SinB looking at him full of questions.

"A box? A present for me?", Yerin asked as her index finger pointed to herself. Suddenlt the manager face frowning in horror.

"It's for you. It was left right infront our company building. Incase the content was dangerous, the company open it first for safety purposes. But later they was shock when they see what's inside the box", the manager said, as he lifted the box cover.

Eyes shot open, mouth agape, goosebumps all over the girls body.

"T-The hell is this..." - Yerin

"Oh my god...." - SinB

A bloody kitchen knife was inside the box. Dried animal blood was on it.

The manager slightly lifted the back of the box cover, revealing the notes leaved by the sender.

.

.

.

You make my life suffer...

I'm gonna make yours suffer...

.

.

.

Yerin eyes still wide open, shifted slowly to SinB's. SinB also looking at her with the same expression. Horrified, frighten, horrific. The goosebumps still didn't leave their body.

"I'll go make a police report with our company CEO right now. You stay here with SinB. Also, SinB...", the manager turn his attention to SinB. SinB looking at him worriedly. Eyes full of ditermination.

"Please take care of Yerin. Don't leave her alone", the manager continued.

SinB couldn't say much rather than nodding her head with the request. She was shock as well with the sudden bloody threat. She look at Yerin for a moment, realized that Yerin still frozen in her seat, eyes slightly teary.

Moments later, the manager left the waiting room. Leaving only SinB and Yerin there, looking at each other.

"Did you... ever receive this kind of threat, eonni?", SinB asked. Hands reaching Yerin's, holding 'em tightly while eyes focusing on Yerin trembled expression.

"I received a lots of threat thru my career. But I never received a bloody kitchen knife before....", Yerin answered with her low voice.

SinB suddenly kneeled infront of the older girl. Hands still holding tight with Yerin's, mouth letting out a little smil, just to cool down the tense moment. Her fingers caressing gently onto Yerin's hand.

"I'll move in as soon as we get off work. I'll be there for you everytime? How does that sounds?", SinB asked.

Yerin finally turned her attention back to SinB, face slowly flashing a small smile. She tried to calm herself too. Her heads giving some nods and later give SinB her answer.

"Great~", Yerin said.

.

.

.

__________________________

TBC