19화 : Jealous?

Finally it's already the end of the year. Yerin need to attend a Film Festival Award. She was nominated in Best New Actress category. Even tho she was a singer, but acting world slowly approaching her.

Yerin was happy since it her first time to attend an award of acting, but not for SinB. She was totaaly sad knowing the fact that she cannot be near Yerin during the event. Only the artist will sit together. Other than that such as staff and manager need to sit at the back.

"Who will you sit with today?", SinB ask with her cold expression.

"Hmm... I will sit next to Kim Taehyung and Park Sooyoung. Wae?", Yerin ask while looking at herself in the mirror. Yerin was wearing a white pink dress. Look elegant yet stunning.

"Ah.... okay.....", SinB answered with her cold expression again. Yerin just glancing at how cute SinB is right now. She really want to stop the make up session for a while and walk to SinB to hug her cute jealous girlfriend tightly.

10 minutes later, Yerin was done with her make up and then walking straight towards SinB who currently busy with her phone.

"SinB-yah~", Yerin standing right next to SinB while SinB tried to ignore her as hard as she could.

"Hwang Eunbi~~", Yerin called with her cute aegyo tone, but SinB still ignore her.

"Hwang Eunbi!", Yerin shout making SinB somehow startled by Yerin's voice. Finally SinB facing Yerin.

"Mwo", SinB ask coldly.

"Fix my make up", Yerin said and sit beside SinB while still staring at the younger face.

"Why me tho? You just get your make up done...", SinB tried to ignore Yerin by playing her phone again. But Yerin pulled the younger girl phone away, making SinB showing her cute annoyed face to Yerin.

"AHHHH WAEEEE Hiiiinggg...."

"As my stylist you should do your job well SinB-yah", Yerin handed SinB a lipstick, asking SinB to put it on for her

"Aish... I hate this stylist thingy. Fine! Here come closer!", SinB said and finally Yerin smiled in victory.

Just when the lipstick was close enough to Yerin's lips suddenly Yerin stopped what SinB's doing.

"Ahh what again??", SinB pout in annoyance.

"Wait a second~"

Yerin give a soft peck to SinB's lips. Just a peck and Yerin smiled like a fool to SinB again.

"Mwoya... This didn't help me to become less angry...."

"You are not angry. You are jealous! J E A L O U S. Jealous~"