30화 : Confession [END]

The media went into a mess after that. It's not that they were curious about the two relationship, but the media want to dig more about the kidnapping case. How it happened and why it happened. Gladly, everything going on smoothly as Yerin wanted.

No hate comment, nor hurtful words from 'em.

But the guilt still hit Yerin since that day.

Yerin currently had an interview at the moment. Portraying and posing modern chic style for the DAZED Korea magazine, Yerin couldn't be glad enough for the work. Not until the interviewee asking her that repeating questions.

"So as I know, something happened to you 2 weeks ago. Would you mind to tell me the story?"

Yerin tried to shifted her gaze somewhere else. She really didn't want to remember what happened that day even tho SinB keep telling her that it's not something Yerin want to keep it for herself.

But the guilt still hitting her. How can she?

"Like what you heard from the media, it happened like that~", Yerin answered as she tried to avoid the question. But it doesn't seems like the interviewee catching up with Yerin's nervous and shaking eyes.

"So your girlfriend was kidnapped. You must feel so scared at that time", the mid-30 woman continued, but Yerin still shifted her gaze somewhere else.

Knowing where the questions gonna lead and will make Yerin feel the worst of her later, SinB instructed the manager to stop the interview, and so the manager eagerly agree with the decision.

Yup. SinB was there, as the singer stylist as usual.

"I'm sorry but please stop the interview. Yerin look uncomfortable right now", straight to the point, 4 years experienced Yerin's manager told the crew and they immediately stop the recording when they themselves could see how Yerin reacted at the scene.

Head was down, hands holding into fist, eyes closed shut, lips crushed tight.

Yerin was holding herself, and SinB saw that.

Without further ado, SinB hurriedly walked towards her girlfriend who still sitting like a stone meters away from her. When she reach the older girl, she held her head tight into her embrace, one hand caressing the older girl silky hair as the other one patting soft on the older girl's back.

"It's alright eonni. It's alright. What matter is that I'm never put the guilt on you, I'll always love you, and I'll always be with you", SinB said soft to her ears.

That horrific day made Yerin scared.

... scared of herself, to be honest.

She even became more scared that SinB, the one who was kidnapped.

Yerin was scared that her existence inside SinB's life gonna make the younger girl fall into a deep cliff. She don't want to make the love of her life to be like that, but at the same time she feel like she was selfish for still wanting SinB by her side.

"I want to go home...", Yerin said with her shaky voice as she finally lifted her head up to face SinB.

SinB face was still beautiful as always. Angelic eyes, even tho sometimes it looks annoying to others. That cute face that people often misunderstood for being arrogant. That cheeks that look slim but feels so squishy every time Yerin kissed the smooth skin. Also there's the bruise on her other cheek, that's now completely healed but still a bit dark.

"Let's go home. I have a surprise for you~", SinB said as she cupped the older girl's cheek. Yerin in reflex pouting and nodding her head at the same time, don't want to ask what kind of surprise did SinB prepared for her this time just to make Yerin feel better, again.