17화 : I'm Jung Yerin!

Graduation day...

Finally it's the day where SinB will graduate from her study. There's crowd of people at the college, congratulating their familoes and friends.

SinB was sitting with her friends and ofcourse it was Sowon and Umji. Eunha and Yuju currently talking and taking oictures with their family.

"Eh SinB I will go to my family! See you later~", Sowon waved her hands to SinB and Umji. SinB can just let out a heavy sigh. Now she's alone with Umji.

"Umji-yah you didn't go to your parents?", SinB ask to Umji.

"I will wait till they call me. They currently have talking to someone right there", Umji pointing her finger to her parents. Yup Umji telling the truth tho. Her parents currently having a chat with someone happily.

"Maybe their old friends~", SinB said.

Moments later, finally Umji headed towards her family. Now SinB was there alone, in sadness and disappointment.

Her family? They are busy with their works overseas. SinB is the only child so she have no one. But since SinB already used to live alone since she was 18, she bear herself to go through all of this, even the reality she felt like her heart was thorn into pieces.

SinB unlock her phone to call someone she need on this day. She just want to say how much she miss them.

Tuutt Tuutt... Tuutt Tuutt....

"Yeoboseyo?", someone over the line pick it up.

"Eoh! Appa!", SinB said in excitement.

"SinB-yah congratulation~ I'm sorry that mom and I couldn't be there with you right now. We will be back for a few days next month ok?", Mr Hwang said. SinB expression turn into disappointment but still, she try to bear it.

"Eoh~ appa---"

"We will talk later SinB-ya~ We're busy right now. I will call you back okay? Annyeong~ Saranghae", that's the last word from Mr Hwang and finally he hang up the call.

SinB put her hand down, weakly. Tears finally formed in her eyes and a drop of tears flowing down through her cheek.

SinB bear it enough. She already living alone for 4 years. She really disappointed with her parents, but at the same time she couldn't hate them.

SinB cried alone at the corner of the crowd. She was jealous looking at the others gathering, taking pictures with their family while SinB? Just sitting at the end of the crowd, alone.

Without anyone notice, someone walking closer towards SinB, holding a bouquet of roses in her hands.

Now that person was standing right behind SinB who still crying by herself.

"SinB-ya...", call that person. SinB automatically stop crying when she hear that voice. She know who's voice is that.

SinB turn her head around to see a woman in a casual clothing, wearing her mask and glasses, showing her eyesmiles towards SinB happily but it didn't last long when she saw the tears on SinB's face.

"Yaa why are you crying?", Yerin sit right beside SinB and wiped her tears using her sleeves.

"What are you doing here eonni? Are you crazy?", SinB widen her eyes, looking around her. She's afraid that someone might see Yerin was here.

"Aish... don't mind that. Umji told me that you have no one so I came here because of you. Enough crying~ Here!", Yerin handed the roses to SinB. SinB took it and smiled to Yerin brightly.