28화 : Trace

18 hours left...

and there's still no clue about Sungjoon's whereabouts. Time was ticking and the police was in a dead end. Sungjoon was too good at hiding himself for the past hours, but then miracle happened. Maybe god just trying to help them.

"Sir!", the IT police jolted from his seat with his eyes widening in shock. Everyone inside the room gave their attention to him as the young man slowly flashes a tiny smile on his face.

"He... switch on his phone---"

"MWO??!"

"Where?", the head inspector walked towards the young police computer to look at the location of the suspect.

"It's in Hwaseong, sir"

"GATHER THE TEAM! WE'LL AMBUSH!!"

.

.

.

...................................

SinB's body was much more weaker than yesterday. She used every energy she had since yesterday to shook of the rope from her back. But it was useless. Her face was more pale, and she had a new scratch on her lips.

Last night Sungjoon came again into the room, and as SinB tried to talk to him, she got a hard slap on her face. In result, her lips was slightly bleeding.

The door suddenly opened again, revealing Sungjoon walking towards the dehydrated SinB on the floor before he put a bowl of jajjangmyeon right infront of her weak body. Then, Sungjoon squatting infront of SinB with her creepy smile again.

"I was hungry so I ordered some jajjang for us. Eat it well, huh?", Sungjoon said as he pat SinB's head before leaving again, shutting the door tight.

How can SinB eat that? Her hands still tied on her back. She didn't even have that energy to sit still, and she'll never eat the food she received from a lunatic psycho.

Her stomach sure is growling countless times already.

Still lying on the dusty floor, SinB coughing hard again. What the hell is this place? An abandoned building site? Why the hell there's cement dust everywhere?

SinB just smile at her own thoughts. She was in verge of dying but still thinking about how dusty the floor is.

"Geez.... My hygiene ass....", SinB smirk weakly to herself.

.

.

.

..................................

"Yeoboseyo. Yerin speaking", Yerin answered the call from the police officer, leaving the other four looking at her in wonder. What will the police will tell her later.

"Mwo?! A-Alright. I'll wait here", Yerin eyes widen in shock as she ended the phone call. Her pale face was looking at the other girls, hand still holding tight onto her phone, eyes slowly letting out few drops of tears.

Finally a good news.

"Did they found SinB?", Yuju asked. Yerin just nod her head as her answer.

"I'll follow you there eonni", Umji replied in a flash. She do know Yerin really need someone with her inside the police car later and Umji gladly offering herself for help.

"Thank you... Umji-yah..."

.

.

.