7회 : Let's Meet

SinB was getting better and didn't even put the blame on herself anymore. Thanks to Yerin who keep calling and asking about her condition for the whole week.

Day by day, SinB keep telling herself that she need to meet this Yerin. She really need to thank her for all the support she got from her.

But sometimes also, she feels like the voice who calling her was pretty familiar. But her brain couldn't process it yet to identify who is it.

* * * * *

SinB walked towards her class, together with her friends as usual. Then, suddenly Umji ask SinB a question.

"SinB-yah did that Yerin eonni called you again?", Umji ask because she just curious.

"Hmm. Last night", SinB answeres with her straight face.

"Did she will continue to call you? It's been a week tho. You keep in touch with a total stranger", Umji said, her intention os to give SinB advice. Yea... because not every stranger online is good. Maybe they have bad intention.

"Aniya. I believe her. I believe my Yerin", SinB said while looking at Umji with her warm smile. Umji couldn't do anything but to accept SinB's decision.

"Hmm geurae arasseo~ I hope she's a good person too. She sounds kind to me", Umji smiled back.

....................................

When SinB reach her class, luckily the lecturer wasn't there yet.

Ting!

SinB unlocked her phone to see that Yerin gave a video of her eating macarons. But only her hands and the macarons shown.

Yerin voice : "Yayayaya Hwang Eunbi! When will it be the time for you to accompany me eating this delicious precious beautiful macarons? Let's meet up! Annyeong~"

SinB slightly smiling hearing Yerin voice from the video. She sound so cute to SinB.

"Who is that?", Sowon who just sitting beside SinB right now accidentally heard the voice too.

"Ahh~ My Yerin eonni, from Smoole", SinB answered while still replaying the video again and again.

"But the voice kinda familiar tho", Eunha said to SinB. SinB was startled when she know that Eunha also think this voice was familiar.

"Right? I think so too! But I don't---" - SinB

"Isn't this Jung Yerin voice?", Eunha cut SinB's word.

Deg!

Eunha was true. After trying to hear it and identify it again, this Smoole Yerin's voice was exactly the same as Jung Yerin voice. SinB was stratled, but still didn't believe that far yet.

"Here give me!", Eunha took SinB's phone away from her hand. Then Eunha opened that Yerin KakaoTalk profile to see hher profile picture. But it didn't help her at all.