15회 : Hi wifey

Monday.

SinB was at the college, with her friends. They was at the cafe, waiting for the next class.

Currently they're having their lunch. It's 1pm already. Their class will be at 2.

Ting!

SinB got a message from Yerin. She put her chopsticks down to reply Yerin's message.

Yerin : SinB-yah will you come later?

SinB just looking at those message while letting out a happy smile from her face. Her friends saw that and start to tease SinB.

"Someone's falling in love~", Eunha said to SinB. But SinB didn't get mad at all. She just totally ignore Eunha.

"Hahaha you get ignored Eunha-ya~", Sowon laughed.

"Who is it? Yerin eonni?", Umji ask to SinB. Only Umji know the truth what happened between SinB and Yerin.

"Eoh~", SinB answered with her smile, while still looking on her phone screen.

SinB : Hmm... Maybe not. Cuz there's a lot of assigment today.

SinB locked her phone again. It's true tho. Only today, they already get 2 assigment and they need to finish them by tomorrow.

"That Yerin again? You guys really are something...", Sowon said while shaking her heads.

"You're right eonni! Last time she came to our library just to meet SinB. How kind of her~", Eunha said while giggling.

"Oh! You meet her? Is she beautiful?", Yuju ask out of curiousity.

"I don't know. Because she is sick when Umji and I saw her, she wearing a mask. But her eye smile looks cute tho~", Eunha said and Yuju just answered with a humm.

"Did she want to meet you again SinB-ya?", Umji ask.

"Yesterday, she said that I can come to her house this evening. But I guess I can't...", SinB sigh in disappointment.

"Ahh..." - Umji

"I guess what I said a few days ago is right? Hmm?", Yuju ask while giving a strange grin towards SinB. SinB just look at her with her famous cold expression.

"Mwoya...", SinB said in a bold tone.

"I know it. You guys must be in a realtionship---"

"HOT NEWS HOT NEWS! HOT NEWS NEED TO BE PUBLISHED RIGHT AWAY!!", someone's cut Yuju's word when that person suddenly sit beside Eunha as fast as lighting.

"Excuse me? Who the heck are you to interrupt us?", Sowon ask to hum while looking at him, annoyed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Im Sejoon. Here! That is my namecard. I'm the representative of this college news publishing team", that guy said while giving the six his namecard all of sudden.

"Mwoya..." - SinB

"Eh?" - Yuju

"So tell me what did you guys talking about just now. I just heard Jung Yerin's name, right?", he suddenly took out a notebook and pen out of nowhere, prepare to write something on it.

"A-Ah... Sejoon-sshi I guess you heard the wrong name~", SinB stuttered as she giving back the namecard to Sejoon. Well... this guy is kinda annoying.

"Aniyo. I know I heard it. Now tell me more about your gossip just now", he said innocently while holding his pen tight.

"It's someone who use 'Yerin' as her username in Smoole! Now shoo shoo!", SinB said to that guy while pushing him away from the seat.

"Gosh... you girl are so mean! Arasseo I will go~", Sejoon said and finally get up from the seat, slowly walking away from the girls.