29화 : Come here

"ANDWAE!!"

Bang!!

.

.

.

It was a silent moment for everyone there.

Yerin eyes widen in shock. Few drops of fresh blood splattered on her white sweatshirt. Her cries were stopped for a moment.

"Get him!!", the head inspector said and three officers rushing towards Sungjoon who currently groaning in pain to cuff his hands. There's blood all over his hand.

The police just shot his hand, and the knife automatically fell down moments ago.

Yerin rushed herself towards SinB who's now lying on the ground with a police holding onto her lifeless body. Now its exchanged with Yerin hugging the unconscious girl tightly into her embrace.

She could feel that SinB heartbeat still making a sound, but still the girl's body was cold. Yerin still crying and couldn't manage to stop herself, until the ambulance came and bring SinB to the hospital.

The ride towards the hospital wasn't a peaceful one. Even tho the nurses inside the ambulance said that SinB gonna be fine and she was stable, Yerin couldn't hold hers tears with the view infront of her.

She holding SinB hand tight into her's as she gently placed her tender lips onto the younger girl's hand, letting it sticking there for few seconds before exchanging the lips with her forehead.

"We're almost there", the medic beside Yerin said and Yerin could only answer her with a small smile.

.

.

.

.....................................

It's been 3 hours, and SinB still didn't wake up. The doctor said that her injury wasn't serious. They just gave her few stitches and SinB just need to rest. She was dehydrated.

Yerin was still there, holding SinB's hand. Eyes looking at SinB's now stitched neck and cheek. It gonna be painful to see that next time when Yerin want to planted a kiss on that slim cheek.

Sungjoon shortly arrested after the gunshot. Yerin don't know what happened to him after that cuz her attention was totally on SinB at that moment.

Holding the younger girl hand's tight, eyes closed, blaming everything happened to SinB on herself. Yes, this was her fault. Sungjoon hate Yerin, not SinB. SinB was just a person in the wrong place at the wrong time. That's what Yerin thought inside her mind.

SinB hands is full of scratches, the result from being drag around inside the cement floor empty dusty storage. It's a heartbroken view to Yerin.

Suddenly, there's a slight movement coming from the younger girl's hand making Yerin startled. She lifted her head up in reflex, looking at SinB who still closing her eyes.

"Hwang Eunbi?", Yerin called.

But SinB still didn't open her eyes, but fingers still lil by lil moving. Then, there's this voice...

"Yerin.... eonni...."

Yerin turn her attention to the talking girl, only to realize that SinB still in her deep sleep. She's sleeptalking. But because of the sudden movement on the younger girl hand, Yerin know that she need to call out the doctor.

The moment Yerin slowly letting go of SinB's hand and walking towards the room's door, SinB called her name again, in her sleep.

"Yerin... eonni..."

Yerin stopped from her walking, eyes shifted back to her girlfriend and flashed a warm smile to the sleeping girl. She decided to walk back to her sleeping girlfriend for a moment before giving a warm peck on SinB's forehead, caressing the girl cheeks and finally leaving the room again to call the doctor.

"Our suffer will end here, right?"

.

.

.

.........................................

5 hours after the suffer ended,

Yerin was greeted by a warm smile on SinB's face, eyes crescent moon, hands holding Yerin's tighter. SinB do know that her suffer ended hours ago without her knowing about it, and she's glad that the first thing she saw when she wake up was the face of her girlfriend smiling back at her.

"Hi, love", Yerin said.

"Did I sleep too long?", SinB asked, as Yerin lifted her hand up caressing the younger girl cheek.

"Five hours. But you were missing for 32 hours and only god knows how crazy I went thru those hours", Yerin said, taking one of SinB's hand and cupped it on her own cheek, helping SinB's weak hand to caressing the older girl's cheek. Both looking at each other full of warmth.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry if I made you worried"

"Don't ask me. You should be the one I need to worry about, and I'm the one who should say sorry", Yerin said. SinB could see that her eyes slowly became teary, mouth trembling as SinB could see that Yerin tried to hold her tears from coming out.

"I'm okay, eonni. Also, this isn't your fault at all. It's actually no one fault", SinB smiled, still caressing Yerin's cheek gently.

"Aniya. He should take me instead of you. This is totally---"

"Hush~ Listen. It's really no one fault eonni. Things just happen that way and I don't blame that guy for taking me that way. He actually nicer than I thought he would be. He became like that because of the grief of his own failure, and that grief turned into anger. I kinda understand his situation tho. Who wouldn't be angry if their job was taken away from them in a blink. He didn't treat me that bad tho. He even bought me food, even tho I can't eat it", SinB said.

"But when he pulled my hair like that, that's really a great pain in the head~", SinB giggled a little but Yerin still looking at her with her teary eyes.

"It wasn't your fault at all. Trust me~", SinB said as she flash her smile to the guilty girl. Yerin nodded her head as her answer.

"Come here and give me a kiss. I keep crying your name out quietly inside that dark room~", SinB pouting cutely as she open her arms wide, inviting Yerin to come towards her and yes, she succeed to make Yerin wiping her tears away and finally letting out a giggle.

"Gosh dear patient, you are funny~", Yerin said as she approaching her girlfriend.

"Give me a kiss please~"

.

.

.

_________________________

TBC

Okay maybe I'll end this story at chapt 30??? which is the next chapt gonna be the last~ 🤪