2회 : Following

@jyr_vp now following you.

@jyr_vp send you a message.

When SinB finally coming out from the shower, she checked her phone to find some notifications from Smoole.

"Hmmm... Who is this?", SinB said to herself while reading the personal messages she got on Smoole.

"Even this person username is 'jyr'. I'm sure this person likes Jung Yerin same as me~", SinB said while smiling widely, typing something on her phone.

@ Jung_Yerin_ : No no it's okay! You're not being rude at all~

@ Jung_Yerin_ : Sure! We can be friend ^^ What is your name?

SinB typed, then locked her phone again because she need to wear some clothes on her body. Her hair still pretty wet.

Ting!

"Mwoya... She reply so fast...", SinB said then grabbed her phone again.

@ jyr_vp : Just call me Yerin tho~ another Yerin besides you. Cuz I'm a fan too hehe~ 😊✌🏼 Then what should I call you?

"Ahhh... I know it~ She's her fan too", SinB said then typing to reply back.

@ Jung_Yerin_ : Ahh really? Good to meet another Yerin fan ❤ You can call me Yerin / Yenni / SinB / Eunbi. Choose any name you want~

SinB then put her phone down and dried her hair using the hairdryer. After putting some light make up on her face, she grab her handbag and her phone and walk downstairs.

Ting!

SinB unlocked her phone again to see this 'Yerin' replied again.

@ jyr_vp : SinB? Is that your name? How about Eunbi?

@ Jung_Yerin_ : My name is Hwang Eunbi but most people called me SinB

@ jyr_vp : Ouhh I see~

@ jyr_vp : Gotta go for now SinB! My work schedule was so full. I will talk to you later. Bye!  🥰

@ Jung_Yerin_ : Alright. Bye~ 👋🏼

That's the end of their conversation. SinB just smiled after she succeed to gain a fan for herself. Then she headed to her car happily.

"I guess this person is older than me. Cuz she's working already~ Maybe?", SinB mumbled to herself as she enter her white Hyundai Sonata.

.....................................

"Eoh! SinB-yah!", Eunha waved her hands to SinB as she saw the girl coming to their table.

The table was filled up with SinB closest friends. Eunha, Yuju, Eomji, and Sowon. They had been friends since high school and it were long-lasting 'till college years.

"So did you guys order yet?", SinB ask them as she took her sit beside Sowon.

"We didn't order the food yet. But we ordered drinks already. Orange juice for you", Umji said to her.

"But... why all of sudden tho? Yuju eonni did you get a lot of money all of sudden to buy us dinner?", SinB ask as she was curious to know the reason.

"Ohh maja~ I won a giveaway actually. The prize was 200,000 KRW and 1 tickets to a concert~ How lucky am I!", Yuju giggling by herself.

"Woah.... Amazing....", Umji can just gasp in amusement. The prize was no joke.

"So... what concert is that?", Sowon ask.

"Hehh.... If I tell you guys, I know someone will stand up all of sudden~", Yuju said, smirking to SinB silently. SinB just looking at Yuju in confusion.

"Mwo? Mwo??" - SinB

"It's tomorrow's concert~" - Yuju

"Jung Yerin~", Yuju continued and just in a dash SinB suddenly stand up, slamming the table infront of her while her chair already fall to the ground.

"MWO??!!!", she shouted, making people attention was pointing to her. Seriously what's wrong with this girl~

"Wae? Do you want it---" - Yuju

"PLEASE I BEG YOU SO MUCH DEAR GODDESS AMAZING VOICE CHOI YUNA PLEASE LET ME GO I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU SO I'M BEGGING FROM MY WHOLE LIFE PLEASE LET ME GO I WANT TO GO SO BAD OR I WILL DIE IN SADNESS AGAIN!", SinB said to Yuju, very long.

The others cannot control their laughter anymore, everybody burst into a great laughter looking at SinB ridiculous act just now.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA MWOYA HWANG EUNBI~!!", Eunha slammed the table hard.

Umji covered her laughing face using her hands while Yuju and Sowon slapping their own leg. Seriously Hwang Eunbi~ When kt comes to Jung Yerin, she will do anything.

"Hahahaha arasseo arasseo~ I already thought from the start to give that ticket to you tho. It's your only chance to meet her in real life!", Yuju said to SinB while smiling.

Everybody can saw how clear the smile shining on SinB's face right now. The smile of happiness and excitement.

"THANK YOUUU SO MUCH YUJU EONNI!", SinB shout again.

"Ne ne! Now calm down! People looking! Sit down!", Yuju said, instructing the standing SinB to sit back.

SinB turn her body around to lift the chair again. She scratching her non-itchy neck as people keep looking at her. She was embarrassed.

"Jaesonghamnida.... jaesonghamnida....", she bowed to the people, then continued to sit again.

"Gosh Hwang Eunbi you embarrassing us too...", Eunha said to her in desbelief.

.................................

That night.

SinB finally lying on her bed, holding a piece of paper tight on her hand, quietly looking at it while smiling to her ears.

"Even the ticket was already beautiful~", she said then giggled by herself.

Just imaging herself at the concert already making her crazy. If she meet Yerin for real, maybe she can die from heart attack 😂

Ting!

"Hmm?", SinB took her phone to see wha notification she got.

"Eoh! It's that Yerin", SinB said as she saw the chat she just received from Smoole.

@ jyr_vp : Hi SinB! Suddenly want to say hi to you in my 10 minutes break hehe~

_____________________

- TBC -

❤❤❤