6회 : Because I Care

SinB start singing. That's what Yerin wanted.

"Wae ddo bomiya~ Kkotgaru alleoji inneunde~"

SinB keep singing as the crowd finally clapped their hands and cheered for SinB when they hear her voice. Her voice was beautiful as well.

Yerin who was just by her side couldn't control her feelings for SinB's voice anymore. She like her voice more than anything in this world.

Yerin always thought some crazy ideas that one day she will kidnap SinB just to make her singing to her ears everyday.

Yerin was deep in her emotions as slowly one of her arms wrapped around SinB's shoulder. Yes SinB was startled with that, but people may think that's just a fanservice from Yerin.

"Nugu joheurago ddo bomiya~ Nado yejeonen cham johaneunde~" - SinB

"Salda boni geunyang geurae geunyang bomiya~", Yerin sang together with SinB right now, slowly making SinB's heart inside blooming and fluttering non-stop for Yerin.

"What is this feelings? It feels a bit different from before", SinB questioning herself inside her mind.

.................................

SinB walked back towards the bench she sit just now, alone. She still nees times to be alone.

Sometimes, SinB sighing hard while scrolling some pictures on her phone. The pictures where a family looks so happy tight there.

"Halmeoni... I'm sorry I couldn't come... I'm such a bad granddaughter...", SinB cried.

Actually, yesterday her grandmother passed away. But SinB couldn't be there with her families because she's busy with her works and assignment. She feel so guilty and sad until now.

Without SinB noticed, Yerin was actually watching her the whole time inside her car. Yerin couldn't take it anymore. She really want SinB to stop crying. She didn't dare to see her like that.

"Where's my cold Hwang Eunbi...", Yerin smiled sadly, looking at SinB from afar right now.

Yerin really want to be by SinB side. But what can she do? People talks and spread rumours about it. Yerin afraid that SinB will be hurt by them.

Yerin took out her phone from her bag, dialling someone's number. She thinks she need to do it.

*******************

BZZZT! BZZZT!

SinB's phone vibrating, signing that someone's calling her right now. But she's kinda shock when she saw her phone screen.

"Mwoya... Yerin eonni...?", she wiped her tears away as she pick up Yerin's call.

"Yeoboseyo---"

"YAAA! HWANG EUNBI YOU SAID YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?!", Yerin directly shouting through the call making SinB slowly pull the phone away from her ears.

"I'M WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!", Yerin said. SinB slightly smiling knowing the fact that this Yerin that she only met online was cared about her.

"Mianhae eonni... for making you worried...", SinB said with her low voice.

"Now tell me who made you cried!", Yerin ask to SinB. SinB can just feel confused with Yerin question just now.

"How come you know that I'm crying... Seolma... you---"

"Babo yaa! Your voice was like that while talking! So it's easy to know that you are crying!", Yerin said back. Yerin almost making herself caught but luckily her reason was logic.

"Ahh... yea u r right~ Hahah what even I'm thinking right now~", SinB laughing slightly as a crazy thought going through her mind.

She suddenly thought for a moment that this Smoole Yerin is the real Jung Yerin.

"About what?", Yerin ask her back.

"Nothing~" - SinB

"Now tell me the reason!" - Yeri

...................................

Yerin arrived at her apartment and finally rested herself on her bed. Seriously, it's a tiring day.

Yerin schedule was kinda packed from morning to evening. Luckily she's free at night.

"Hwang Eunbi..." , suddenly Yerin thought about SinB. She really do miss SinB a lot now. She didn't even understand herself.

Yerin plug in her earphone again to hear SinB's singing. Suddenly, a memory rushed into Yerin mind as she keep thinking about SinB.

Flashback *

That time, Yerin was still a trainee. Yerin was 17 years old that time she meet SinB for the first time at a playground.

There's a girl who busily hearing some music, while humming the song together. She is the 15 years old Hwang Eunbi.

Yerin just sit beside SinB quietly as SinB still busy hearing the songs through her earphone. She didn't even realise that someone sitting beside her right now.

Into the New World - SNSD

"Eonjekkajirado hamkke haneun geoya!"

Yerin was startled when she hear the girl beside her singing. But Yerin also shocked when the fact that her singing really hit her. Her voice sounds really good.

"Dasi mannan naye segye~"

SinB opened her arms, as she tried to follow SNSD dance. But then she hit someone beside her.

PAKK

"Omona I'm so sorry!", SinB quickly stand up and bowed to Yerin in guilty. Yerin just gave her a warm smile.

"HWANG EUNBI! LET'S GO HOME!", someone in her mid 30 called SinB. Yerin thought, that must be her mother.

***********

That's all their first meeting. It's short but SinB voice keep lingering inside Yerin ears for years already. That's how she knew that @Jung_Yerin_ was SinB from the first. Everytime she hear her voice making Yerin feel comfortable, also relaxing.

"Your voice such a medicine to me SinB-yah. I think I really need it in my daylife~", Yerin mumbled alone.

"So please don't be sad... or it will also affecting me SinB-yah..."

___________________

-  TBC -