13회 : I miss you too

SinB finally headed home after 3 days in hospital. Sowon was the one who sent her home. Now she's alone inside her house.

"Hmm... I wonder what Yerin eonni doing right now...", SinB said while sitting on the sofa, doing nothing.

She then unlock her phone and going through all pictures of Yerin on Instagram.

She didn't expect that the artist once she want to meet the most now already become someone she can meet anytime she want. The artist whose before didn't know the existence of Hwang Eunbi now already become someone who she's close with.

"I miss you Yerin eonni...", SinB said through her sigh.

She cannot lie to herself. The day without seeing Yerin face, Yerin's chat, Yerin's voice is same as a life without a happy pill.

SinB sigh heavily again. But what can she do. Today Yerin is also busy. SinB didn't even know when will her schedule end. All she can do is wait.

"How long must I wait tho...", SinB said as she open her phone contact. Yerin number was just right infront of her eyes right now.

The number that once she thought of someone who going through a normal life, same as her but actually more beyond than her expectation.

"Should I just... call her?", SinB said in her mind as the missing feelings totally controlling her.

Tap

She called her for real. SinB waiting for an answer, or at least a voice from someone she waited.

Tuutt Tuutt

.
.
.

Tuutt Tuutt

.
.
.

"The person you have dialled is not---"

"Ah... enough already...", SinB finally throw her phone away, pouting while hugging her knees together.

"Well... my life was still normal without Yerin eonni tho~"

But her heart don't say so.

SinB tired. She's tired of waiting. A few moments later, she ended up sleeping on the sofa.

The clock shows it's already 10pm. Just in a few hours, the day where SinB wait the most will be arrive.

...................................

11.46 pm

Yerin finally finished with her last photoshoot. She was so tired with this two days straight schedule until she didn't even have enough time for herself.

Hwang Eunbi.

That is the first person she think inside her mind right now. But looking at the time, maybe SinB is already sleeping. So she didn't dare to interrupt her.

Yerin also thought of her fans. So she immediately post a picture of herself on Instagram.

 So she immediately post a picture of herself on Instagram