5회 : Closer

2 months passed as SinB and Yerin got closer through Smoole. But still Yerin never tell SinB that she's a real Yerin. A real Jung Yerin.

Yerin plug in her earphone again, listening to SinB's newest recording. She really miss her a lot.

Even Yerin just met her on that stage that time that only lasted for a few minutes, she already miss to see her face again.

"Hwang Eunbi... Are you alright?", Yerin asked inside her mind after reading what SinB wrote on her recording.

 Are you alright?", Yerin asked inside her mind after reading what SinB wrote on her recording

Because of Yerin's mind who keep worrying about SinB, she directly send message to SinB. But not in Smoole.

Actually because they got much closer online, SinB voluntarily give her phone number to Yerin. But Yerin never save it to her contact before.

But now she thinks she need to.

Yerin : Hwang Eunbi are you alright?Yerin : What is this? Are you really alright?Yerin : Because I'm worried ㅠㅠ

Yerin : What is this? Are you really alright?
Yerin : Because I'm worried ㅠㅠ

She locked her phone and looking at the road around her. Is she almost there?

"Manager-nim, how long will we arrive to that university?", Yerin ask to her manager who busily driving.

"Hmm... I think 10 minutes more~", the manager said and Yerin just replied with an 'Ohh'.

She's heading to an event by a university in Seoul. She's there as a secret guest.

..................................

Yerin arrived at that university and her manager parked the car safely. She saw some student walking by her car but luckily the car is tinted so they cannot see who's inside.

Yerin keep looking around her and suddenly she saw a familiar figure she miss the most. She saw SinB, walking with her friends.