9회 : Surprise!

"Eonni are you alright? Oh my god... your head!", SinB said after she saw the bump on Yerin's forehead. SinB must have kicked Yerin so hard by accident.

"Hing... It's hurt a lot....", Yerin still wincing in pain while trying to make herself sitting on the sofa again.

"Heungg mianhae... Wait... I will try to...", SinB then walk away to the kitchen trying to find something from the refrigerator.

"Where did you wanna go?", ask Yerin.

SinB took out 5 ice cubes from the refrigerator and wrapped it inside a clean towel she found at the kitchen. Then she rush back towards Yerin.

"Eonni here let me...", SinB put the towel on Yerin forehead. Somehow, Yerin just frozen in place after what SinB had done to her. She feels moved inside.

"G-Gomawo...", Yerin said. She tried to hold the towel instead of letting SinB holding it. But SinB didn't let her.

"No. Let me do this for you. It's my fault anyway...", SinB said with her bold voice. Yerin just follow what SinB want.

"Is it hurt?", SinB ask all of sudden.

"A-Ani. I think it got better...", Yerin answered.

"Btw... Why aren't you wake me up last night? You shouldn't sleep at the sofa. I have a guest room for you tho", Yerin said while looking at SinB. Their face right now was just inches apart, also making SinB kinda nervous inside.

"A-Ah... Its because... You look so tired last night. I didn't dare to wake you up...", SinB aswered.

"Isn't your neck hurt at all? Sleeping while sitting...", Yerin ask again, trying to check SinB's condition.

"Aniya. It's gonna be alright", SinB answered short.

"Let me just... hold it by myself", Yerin pushed SinB hands away from her forehead. She didn't want SinB hands hurt because of her again. SinB was startled by Yerin action buy she just let her do it anyway.

"Now... you still didn't believe that you Yerin is the real Yerin?", Yerin ask.

"Ani", SinB replied.

"Now you still shock like last night?", Yerin ask again.

"Aniyo", SinB replied again.

"It's good then~", Yerin then smiled brightly towards SinB, making SinB heart vibrating again. SinB really cannot endure herself when she saw those smile.

"Eonni..." - SinB

"Hmm?" - Yerin

"I... want to go home" - SinB

"Gosh... I was wondering what you want to ask me but you said that you wanna go home?", Yerin lifting her eyebrows.

"Eoh. I want to clean myself.
.. and I want my car back...", SinB said to Yerin. Yerin just smirk after hearing SinB words. It's sounds a bit funny to Yerin.

"Hahaha just that? Arasseo arasseo~ I will bring you to your car back. But!" - Yerin

"But what?" - SinB

"Just clean yourself here. You can borrow my clothes. Then I will take you to your car~", Yerin said with her smile.

"But---"

"Aaa aa aaa~ No but. You don't want to follow what I say, then say bye-bye to your car", Yerin moving her finger to SinB, trying to make SinB follow her words. SinB didn't have no choice exce2to follow the older girls word.

"Hmm... Arasseo...", SinB said.

"Good~", Yerin smiled to her again.

The main reason is to make SinB stay longer in her house, and having a reason to meet Yerin next time, in order to give back her clothes. Genius Jung Yerin!