10회 : Miss me?

"What are you doing right here?!", SinB ask while looking around her, afraid that someone might saw and recognize Yerin.

"Because I miss you~ Now tell me who catfished SinB?", Yerin ask while the three still shock with Yerin sudden appearance.

"No one catfish me tho!", SinB said, trying to lowering her voice as much as she can because... hey... they are in the library.

"Are you that Smoole Yerin that SinB always tell about?", Eunha ask to Yerin politely.

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you... erm..." - Yerin

"Eunha. Jung Eunha~", Eunha tried to shake hands with Yerin.

"I'm Kim Yewon. Call me Umji", then Umji shaking hands with Yerin. Yerin accept their handshake politely.

"Eonni you shouldn't be here!", SinB whispered to Yerin.

"Ahh wae~~ I want to meet you so bad~~", Yerin pouting to SinB.

"Should I just call you Yerin eonni?", Umji ask to Yerin.

"SHH! Don't say that name too loud! I'm afraid that people might think I'm the real Yerin", Yerin said to Umji with her low voice. Umji then nod her head as her answer while SinB? She just look at Yerin in disbelief.

"Yerin eonni..... Are you sick? You seems so~ Because you wearing the mask...", Eunha tried to talk as low as she can.

"Ne~ I have flu~", a total lie by Yerin. Again, SinB just looking at her in disbelief.

Yerin was stumbling when suddenly SinB pulled her hand hard to get outside of the library. Eunha and Umji just look at them, confused.

"Mwoya Hwang Eunbi... I just want to get close to her Yerin eonni...", Eunha mumbling by herself.

"Yeah... So selfish...", Umji continued.

.................................

"Ahh wae??", Yerin was so confused with SinB sudden action. Yet, SinB look so serious, while looking around to make sure that no one see them right now.

"Where is your car?", SinB ask all of sudden.

"Hmm?" - Yerin

"Where is your car?" - SinB

Yerin then pointed her finger towards her Hyundai Sonata that she parked near the library. SinB then pulled Yerin again towards the car with force.

"SinB-ya wae? I want to stay longer!", Yerin said to her. Instead of answering Yerin, SinB still pulling Yerin hard towards the car.

"Enter", SinB instructed.

"What?" - Yerin

"I said get in the car", SinB said again. Yerin jst follow her words even she find it kinda annoying. Yerin then enter her car at the driver seat, followed by SinB at the passenger seat.

"Why did you come here?", SinB ask that question to Yerin AGAIN.

"Gosh... How many times must I tell you that---"

"There's a lot of people right here. You wanna people see you like this? Ani... Do you wanna people to see you with me right now?", SinB said with her straight face, yet still calm.

"But... I miss you tho...", Yerin pouted. SinB can just sigh heavily while looking at Yerin face. Seriously Yerin always make SinB dying inside.

"But you shouldn't come here... It's dangerous", SinB answered. Yerin just lowering her head, after got a long babbling from SinB.