20화 : Vacation?

Since Yerin is free, she decided to bring SinB for a holiday. So early in the morning, SinB together with Yerin already headed towards their destination.

When I said destination you guys must think of the holiday place they gonna head to right? But not so fast. First stop is....

"SinB-yah tell me their address" - Yerin

"Ne?" - SinB

"Tell me those girls address" - Yerin

"Ah...", SinB finally get it and told Yerin her friend address.

As the car made their way to Eunha, Yuju, Sowon and Umji waiting point, Yerin open up her left hand, waiting for SinB to hold it for her. SinB who saw that just smirk happily towards Yerin.

"What is this~ eoh?" - SinB

"Well... it's not like I cannot hold my girlfriend hand, right?", Yerin smiled.

"Tch... silly~", SinB then grab Yerin left hand and hold it tightly while Yerin driving her way to those girls house.

.............................................

When they arrived at their destintion, all the 6 girls get out from Yerin's car, taking a whole deep breath of the refreshing air.

"God~ This is nice", Sowon smile while closing her eyes tight.

"Wow~ I never see this kind of villa on top of this deep mountain", SinB enjoy the view she saw right now.

"Well... not anyone know this villa. Enjoy your trip~ I'm paying for it", Yerin wink towards SinB with her smile.

"WOAHHHHH YOU PAY FOR ALL OF US???", Eunha smiled while jumping happily like a kid.

"HEY IT'S BECAUSE YERIN IS FREAKIN RICH YOU BUNNY!", Sowon smack Eunha's butt slightly making the younger one wincing in pain.

"Hewww... ㅠ.ㅠ" - Eunha

They enter the villa one by one, while Yerin and SinB was the last one to enter the villa. But then SinB feel some uncomfortable feelings around her so she turn her head around quietly, trying to find something.

Yerin who suddenly sense the tense from SinB through the way she held Yerin's arm turn her head to the younger girl to see that SinB wqs trying to find something.

"Wae?", SinB ask.

"A-Ani....", SinB said while keep looking around her. Yerin stopped for while, also looking around to see what SinB trying to find.

"What are you looking for?", Yerin ask.

"It's just.... Ah! Never mind. Let's get inside. Hurry!", SinB pulled Yerin inside the villa together with her while Yerin stumbled with her steps because of SinB sudden act.

"SinB-ya waeeee~~~" - Yerin

When both of them already disappeared from the villa's car porch, someone came put from the bushes not that far from the villa entrance.

"This gonna be interesting~", he said.

.

.

.

....................................

"That's 3 rooms for you, Miss~", the worker give Yerin 3 cards of room with her smile. Yerin thanked the woker and took away the card, then headed towards where the 5 girls are waiting for her.

"Okay. One room for Sowon eonni and Eunha. One room for Umji and Yuju... and the last one for us~", Yerin gave them the cards happily while holding tight onto her own card.

"Mwoyaaa why I must be the same room with Eunha! Umji-ya tell me that you want to switch room with me!", Sowon said. desperately to Umji.

"Aniyo I'm totally fine with this~", Umji smiled while clinging her arms with Yuju.

"Mwoya! Eonni how dare you don't want to be my roommate for 2 nights! Am I that horrible?", Eunha sulking cutely infront of Sowon making SinB want to puke with that kind of expression.

"Oh no.... the drama....." - SinB

"Eoh! Cuz you gonna nag me the whole day!" - Sowon

As the two keep fighting over some nonsense reasons, Umji, Yuju, SinB and Yerin already geaded over their rooms, leaving the two doing their business talk.

There's a lot of activities to do tomorrow so they need to sleep.

_______________________

- TBC

Hi everyone!
I know I'm such a BAD, USELESS, IRRESPONSIBLE... Author. I'm so sorry that it took me months to update a new chapt.

Also, sorry if it's short update. Seriously getting older also making me become dumber.