21화 : Ran

The next day, they did a lot of things together. At morning, the girls go to zipline. Then, they riding the banana boat. In the noon, they stopped by a beach, and Yerin need to wear her mask, for identity protection. The time the girls spent together was priceless, not knowing that actually someone following them all along.

Night came and they went back to their rooms. After bidding their goodbye and goodnight, Yerin and SinB rushed towards their king size bed, lying their back on the bed and letting out some tired sigh from their breath.

"Gosh... today was pretty fun", SinB smiled.

"Yup. It's really a fun day~", Yerin answered, tilting her body towards the younger girl while giving a lovely smile towards her girlfriend.

"It's all thanks to you, eonni", SinB said, shifting her gaze towards Yerin, now making a sweet eye contact on the bed.

"No. I think I should be the one who need to thank you", Yerin said somehow with a bit serious tone.

"Wae?"

"Because of you, I finally have friends. It's not like I didn't have friends at all. Truthfully, I only had two friend from high school. You know, Park Sooyoung and Oh Hayoung?", Yerin asked and SinB answered with a nod.

"They are my best friends when I'm in high school. Later it turns out all of us became celebrity. Our schedule was so tight, we often busy and we couldn't make that much time for each other. Sooyoung dated the singer, Crush. While Hayoung always busy with her drama and solo album", Yerin continued.

"Thanks to you, I'm not feeling that lonely anymore. I felt like someone appreciate my existence, someone always there to talk and be with me. It was your friends SinB-yah~"

"Also you, the one I loved", Yerin ended her words, face coming closer to SinB. SinB know what will happen next so she closed her eyes in reflex. In a few seconds, their soft lips make contact, brushing each other tenderly.

The kiss was soft and passionate. Not until suddenly...

Click! Click!

Yerin and SinB stopped their activity for a moment. Both eyes wide open as they realized what kind of sound they heard just now.

"I-Isn't that... camera clicking sound?", SinB panicked.

"I think I heard that too", Yerin replied.

The sound continues. They looking to their left and right, trying to find the source of the sound around them but it doesn't seems like the sound coming from the inside of their room.

Yerin turn her attention to window. The thick red curtain was down all the time, but strangely, the camera shutter sound keep clicking from that window. Yerin gulped few times before encourage herself to get up from the bed, walking slowly towards the window direction.

*Click! Click!

Yerin tried to look out thru the curtain as minimal as she can, and later was surprised when she saw someone not far away from their room's window, a man hiding behind a bush 2 metres away from where Yerin was peeking. Gladly, Yerin just allowing one of her eyes to look out the curtain. She was sure enough that she and SinB was safe.

"Someone spying on us!", Yerin said, not too lous but enough for SinB to hear it. Later the younger girl freak out and walk hurriedly towards Yerin, holding one of her arms, saying that she want to see that person too.

SinB peeking one of her eye, same as what Yerin did just now. She also saw the same thing.

"I think that person following us since yesterday...", SinB said the truth to Yerin. Now it does make sense that she sense someone was following them yesterday when they just arrived at the villa.

"Why didn't you tell me SinB-yah!", Yerin said, somehow a bit frustrated with the sudden fact.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't sure enough yesterday. But now I'm pretty sure that I was right", SinB answered.

"Did we kissed outside? I mean--- Yesterday and today? Did we kissed outside?", Yerin asked and SinB answered her with nods.

"We kissed, cuddled, hugged, holding each other's ha---"

"Okay Hwang Eunbi. That's enough", Yerin stopped her before her words will make Yerin became panic more than ever.

"I hope he didn't capture everything...", SinB confessed.

Yerin came closer to SinB, holding both of her hands tight. Eyes worriedly looking at SinB. Yerin was a celebrity who gain enough moeny for her lifetime. It didn't bother Yerin that much if the news of her and her stylist; SinB dating came out. Yerin was sue enough she still can do lots of things in the future.

While SinB? She just graduated from college, just working 2 month as Yerin personal stylist and Yerin don't want Knetz sharp words hurt SinB and destroying her future.

SinB looked at her calmly, trying to assure the older girl that she was fine with this. For SinB, even the world tried to stop them, SinB still choose Yerin to be her life partner. She didn't care what will people say but SinB will loving Yerin lifetime.

"Should we move out tonight?", SinB just giving some ideas, but Yerin shaking her head.

"Not tonight. That person was still out there with his camera. Let's move out early in the morning. I'm sure enough that he was sleeping", Yerin continued, still holding SinB's hand.

"Alright then. I'll inform the others~", SinB smiled calmly.

"I'm sorry if my careers somehow ruined our vacation", Yerin apologized.

"No need to be sorry. Your careers wasn't the fault that we need to be in this situation~", SinB replied. Her thumbs caressing Yerin's hand softly as her face still showing a calming smile.

.................................

Morning comes and the paparazzi; reporter wake up from his sleep. He didn't realized that he fell asleep last night. He wiped his drools away before focusing back on the window that supposed to be Yerin and her secret lover's bedroom. But then he shrieking when he saw the curtain on the window was lifted up high, showing him the view of some villa staff cleaning the now empty room. That's when he realized that he was somewhat busted by Yerin.

"Damn it! I didn't have enough pictures taken!", he said angrily, gripping his hair in frustration.

The only pictures he managed to captured a lot was the pictures of Yerin hanging out with 5 girls on a villa on top of the hill.

It just look like a group of girls hanging out with her friend.

"Damn it! I'll expose you to the public soon, Jung Yerin!', he scoffed angrily.

.

.

.

____________________

TBC

HEYYYYYYYY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

I know I know~~~ It took me a while to update this hanging story I'M SO SORRY!!!!!

I was end up with no ideas how to continue this story, but about few hours ago, I discussed with a friend of mine and we end up having a storyline. YAYYYY!!!!!!

SO THE STORY WILL CONTINUE!!!!

TILL THE LAST CHAPT!!!!!!

SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!

bro! you need to see this