Changed (Changed #1)

I looked straight ahead of me and noticed a hill. I ran down it. I lost my footing and tumbled down the long hill. I yelped as my back hit a rock. I landed on the ground on my stomach. I stumbled getting up. He was right in front of me.

He smiled at me maliciously. I scrambled back only to have him push me down on the ground. He loomed over me and I tried to get out of his grasp as he held my hair in his hand.

“Did you actually think you could get away from me?” His breath puffed against my ear. “Did you think that poor, young Nicholas could defend you against me? An older, stronger werewolf?” He moved in front of my face and chuckled. “What a silly little pet.”

My blood boiled as I heard the old nickname roll off his tongue easily. I growled and rolled over so I was on top of him.

“Well, this is promising.” He smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Broken" and "torn" are the only words to describe Delilah Scott. After enduring a traumatic childhood, Delilah finally finds the one man to help turn her life around. Or so she thought. 

He goes by the name "Master" and he promised her the world and the ultimate gift to make her finally more superior to others; to become the world's second female werewolf.  

After a heated argument, he kills Delilah and drops her off on Pack territory. The catch? She's actually not dead. 

After being lied to and tormented by Master, she finds herself not being able to let go and trust people again. 

With the Alpha's help, will she be able to trust and experience love again? Will she be able to destroy the man that swept her off her feet only to stomp her back down again? Or will she forever be broken and torn?

*RATING IT PG-13 JUST TO BE SAFE* 

A/N: Comment and/or fan me? :)