Oh Y/n...

3rd pov:

Her body laid on a huge bed. In a big room at the jade chamber.

Her body had been patched up and her blood covered hanfu was switched out with her clean kimono from Inazuma. Her mask, vision, weapon and the gift from Yae Miko laid on a table next to her.

Many people were in the room with her.

Yae Miko was sitting on a chair next to her, holding her cold hand.

She didn't say anything, but her expression said it all.
She was heartbroken.

Zhongli stood next to her. He felt like he related to Yae Miko. He hadn't met her in a while, but he hoped it wouldn't be like this. As the brother role in Y/n's life, he had the right to tell Yae Miko that he knew how she felt.

Ganyu and Keqing were also in the room, both of them were sitting together on Y/n's bed. None of them had stopped crying since the moment they heard the news.

Ningguang had left the room and locked herself inside her own room. The moment she stepped inside her own room she fell to her knees in front of the door.
She didn't want anyone to see her cry.

Kazuha and Beidou stood next to the room door.
Kazuha couldn't look at her as he felt guilty over everything.
Beidou comforted him while she tried not to release her own emotions.

Beidou knew Y/n was older than her, but she couldn't help but feel like she was a supportive character in Y/n's life.

Hu Tao was at Wuwang Hill, she didn't contact anyone, not even Zhongli. She was used to people dying all the time, but she didn't want one of her friends to be a customer of hers. It was too early for that.

Baizhu heard the news and if you looked closely, you could see the small hint of sadness in his expression. Y/n was one of the few people who went along with his small games of mora.

Qiqi didn't understand the situation, so no one wanted to tell her, making the small child oblivious to what had happened.

Mooncarver, Mountainshaper and Cloud Retainer all had gathered at Mt. Aozang.
They were also used to people dying on them all the time. But Y/n was a friend of them all, so it would only be right if they had a memorial together. However, Cloud Retainer was obviously the one who was most sad of them all.

And Xiao?

No one knew where he had gone...

-

The traveler jumped down the stairs that were in the jade chamber. Paimon flew after him.

Aether ran around, trying to find out which room they were in.

He was slowly panicking as he ran around.

When he finally saw the door with candles and lanterns infront of it. His eyes grew teary.
He quickly opened the door and ran inside.

Everyone looked at him in shock but his eyes were cast upon the girl on the bed.

'Was she dead?'

'What happened?!'

His pulse quickened.

"No..." he said.
He crouched down infront of the bed.