Chapter Four - Vlad The Impaler

MY DAY HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY RUINED!

FUCKING RUINED!

I blew out a breath tiredly as I gawked at the ceiling for the past half hour. I fucking hate this. I hate this life. I hate my dick. I hate that I made the mistake of checking my cellphone first thing in the morning. 

Life would have been so much easier if I had got up and gone straight to the bathroom did my business, and carried on with my day. But no, I had to check my fucking cellphone.

I need to be at the gym in an hour but now I had two problems.

One: a boner.

Two: nothing to relieve it other than my own hand.

I scowled at the tent in my sheets.

Fuck you, Vlad the Impaler!

Celibacy is a curse, a fucking curse!

Five and a half years of endless hard-ons and jacking off to fantasies about someone I could never have. Someone who just kept getting hotter and hotter with age. Someone who messes with my sanity. Someone who turns me into a hormonal teenage boy.

I again grabbed my cellphone from the nightstand and again clicked on her profile. Half an hour ago, when I first checked my cellphone, she had uploaded a morning selfie. And it wasn't just a normal morning selfie. 

It was torture! Pure fucking torture!

It's like she woke up and decided I'm gonna make Ace Clarke Harding's life a living hell by uploading a bomb-ass picture that will give him blue balls for days.

Well, mission fucking accomplished.

She was laying in bed, her golden hair all sprawled across her white sheets, her skin glistened in the sunlight, her pink perfect lips slightly parted, her blue eyes holding a mysterious glint, and a fucking white sheet covering only the half of her breasts. She had one of her hands tangled in her hair as she took a picture. Why do I get the feeling that she is completely naked under those sheets?

And the worst part is I literally tried to get a peek under the sheets... In a fucking picture!

I kept ogling at it...

Her neck...

Her clavicle bone...

She had a really attractive armpit...

The swells of her breasts...

If only the sheets were a little lower...

My dick twitched in excitement just by thinking about it.

Fucking hell!

Tossing my phone beside me on the bed, I rubbed my hands across my face and sat up. I made my way to my bathroom to get a quick cold shower before I hit the gym.