Chapter Thirty-Three - Satan's Balls

Sorry for the delay, I didn't want to come back. Bora Bora is like heaven on earth. 🥺

I wanted tonight to go perfectly because it was my first real date with Ella

I had planned everything but what my plan didn't include was Damon's best friend murdering another kid from school.

"He didn't do it, Ace!" Damon yelled out as I held him closer to me. "They're lying, they all are!"

I rubbed his back up and down in an attempt to calm him down. "Easy, buddy, I'll care of it"

I watched as they put handcuffs on a fifteen-year-old boy and dragged him to a police car.

The murder scene was fucking brutal, I tried my hardest to keep Damon away from the dead body. A few black cars came racing towards the scene and parked at the side.

Mom and Dad stepped out of the first car and Damon pulled himself away from me, running to him.

"Dad, he didn't do it, he's lying. I don't know why he is doing that, dad, please, help him. You have to do something!"

Dad cupped his face, "Damon, my love, relax. If he is innocent, I'll never let him go to jail"

"But he is innocent, dad" he cried some more.

Mom covered her mouth as her eyes went to the body lying on the floor. She tugged Damon closer to herself, hugging him while he just cried hysterically.

"Ace, come with me," dad said as we walked toward the police officers.

The body of Bryce Carson was lying on the concrete floor. He was just fifteen, Damon's classmate. He was the son of Benjamin Carson, who was standing on the other corner of the crime scene, spewing out threats of ruining the person who murdered his son. The police were holding him back.

My eyes went back to Bryce, his right arm was
extended, and I could see an open wound just above his right wrist exposing broken bones. There
was a large open wound on the left side of his torso. The blood was spattered over his face. The coroners surrounded the area as they put his body in a dark-colored body bag.

The whole area was secured with yellow crime scene tape. Dad and I walked to Deputy Sheriff Graham Peters.

He nodded. "Mr, Harding"

Dad nodded back. "Graham..."

"Mr. Harding, I think it will be better for you and your family to stay away from this case. You're running for the presidency and being involved in this case can hurt that."