Chapter Twenty-Eight - Dangerous Sexual Encounters

Okay, before we start this chapter. I wanted to say something.

I read a comment that said that “Ella is acting like a prostitute” a few days ago and I was like, WOW!

Mind-blown to smithereens.

What is it? The sixteenth century? What countries do you guys live in? Who did that to you? Who brainwashed you, you poor poor child? Why is a woman calling another woman a prostitute just because she likes to sleep around?

What's with being so judgemental?

I was shocked, Ella is a fictional character but they are a lot of women out there, who just enjoy meaningless sex and they can have it all they want. It's nobody's freaking business. It doesn't make them anything other than normal women.

Have you read the name of this book? “Playgirl?” 

What do you think the female lead will do? Play in the children's park?  Is that what you think a playgirl is?

It's the twenty-first century. If two consenting adults have sex; it doesn't make them a bad person. You have no right to call someone names—whether it's a man or a woman.

If two consenting adults know that this is only a one-time thing and they both are cool with it then nobody has a right to judge them or call them sluts or other stupid slurs—regardless of the gender.

I don't judge anyone. I'd never judge anyone. Women can have sex, and enjoy sex without being married or emotionally involved with a man and vice versa.

Please, refrain from being a judgmental ass. You look stupid.

Anyways, Enjoy today's update! ❤️

I opened the door and frowned, Avery Brown stood outside my apartment door with a shit-eating grin

I opened the door and frowned, Avery Brown stood outside my apartment door with a shit-eating grin. "Ella Bella!" she said in an overjoyed tone.

I crossed my arms over my chest, pursing my lips. "Don't call me that"

She shrugged, pushing past me and getting into my apartment. I haven't even told her to come in. "From the last few weeks, I've heard Ella Bella so much that I think I even say your name in my sleep"

I rolled my eyes, slamming the door shut. "What are you doing here? Why are you here and who the fuck gave you my address?!"

"It's actually Hunter's turn to come to see you, he had bought a ticket before you both got into a fight and now he was not planning on using it. Who wastes that kind of money? It may not matter to you both but I come from a humble background. If I see this much money being wasted for no reason at all—"

I cut her off. "Avery!" I shook my head slightly. "I don't care!"

"Ah, you still seem mad..."