Chapter Thirty-Eight - Revirginized

Comment & Vote, pretty please!

Before us sat my mom—who was the only one that knew why they all were here—my dad, Hunter's parents, William Charles Grey, and Rebecca Grey

Hunter and I were sitting on a single couch, I was basically sitting over his lap and that made dad scowl at him. Hunter and I exchanged a look before we announced why we called them here. "WE'RE PREGNANT!"

At first, dad's eyes widened but then he frowned as if he couldn't believe what he heard, and then his mind finally registered what we had announced and his face turned red with rage. "My daughter is a minor!" he yelled out.

"Dad, I'm nineteen!"

He ignored what I said, his attention solely on Hunter. "You had the nerve to touch my daughter in that way—"

"Matthew!" mom slapped his arm and that made him shut his mouth before he sent Hunter another death glare.

Hunter's mom, Rebecca—Beck as we all called her was completely overjoyed but his father, Will's expression mirrored my dad.

"You guys are too young for a child" he uttered, watching us with narrowed eyes.

I nodded. "Mom has offered to take care of our child, so, Hunter and I can complete our studies"

"Caroline, I'm in too, a week with you and a week with me" Beck chimed in.

Will glared at us. "If you both couldn't take responsibility for it then why did you think that it was a good idea to have a child?!"

Hunter sighed. "We can take responsibility, dad. You guys don't have to, Ella and I will be fine, we'll hire a nanny."

"And who will pay the nanny?" his dad asked, he was a little hard on Hunter, always has been but he loved him nonetheless.

"I will," Hunter and I said at the same time.

"Have you both worked a day in your life?" this time, it was my dad. "Have you both earned a single dollar since the day you were born?"

"A child is a big responsibility, it's not a joke!" Will added.

Hunter clenched his jaw, lifting a shoulder. "I'll get a job"

"So, you'll study, work, and raise a baby all on your own?" Will asked.

"Oh, will you both just stop it!" Beck shouted, frowning at them.

"They are just kids, I will not let both of them throw their future away!" Will snapped at everyone in the room.

"They are not throwing their future away, if anything I think a child will make them more responsible adults!" Mom spoke for the first time since the announcement.