Chapter Thirty-Two - Gettin' It

Note: I will complete the stories, and keep them on Wattpad for a month and then I'll take them down. 💕

My palms were getting sweaty, I leaned my back against the wall and looked around the party decoration

My phone vibrated and I saw Hunter's text.

╭───────────────╮
   Love:
   Finally going home!!
   Facetime? 😉
   I miss you baby 😘
╰───────────────╯

I ran to Avery, "He's coming, he just texted me"

She nodded. "Okay, everyone, positions and turn the lights off"

The living room darkened and then we heard him unlocking the door from the other side. He stepped in, kicked off his shoes, and then turn the lights on.

"SURPRISE!" everyone chanted in unison.

Hunter's eyes widened and then he registered what was happening and his face broke into a grin. He opened his arms as soon as his eyes fell on me.

"Bella babe..."

I walked to him and kissed him hard, who knows it might be the last time I get to do that. I ran my finger through his hair and kissed him with everything in me, I didn't care if his friends were all around us.

I pulled back, smiling, and he smiled back, kissing the tip of my nose and then my forehead.

"Why are you both so cute?" Avery asked, capturing a video of us.

I glanced at her and gave her a wide smile, "Me... because of me. I'm the cute one in this relationship, Aves, you know that" I joked, maybe, because I was trying to calm my nerves.

"Can't argue with that" Hunter mumbled against my cheek, kissing me continuously.

All of us then got immersed in different conversations, Hunter's arm was wrapped around my waist.

Avery clinked her champagne glass with a fork and all of our attention snapped to her.

“I would like to offer a toast to the most handsome, loving, and kind-hearted gentleman in my life – my dearest best friend, Hunter Grey! The greatest gift I ever received in college is you. You’re the one friend I will always love and cherish for the rest of my life. Hoping you feel the same way too! Cheers to your birthday, Hunter!"