Chapter Thirty-Six - Villains are more fun.

ENJOY! 😈

My body turned unbearably hot, my chest tightened when I tried to breathe as if the air was heavier than usual

My body turned unbearably hot, my chest tightened when I tried to breathe as if the air was heavier than usual. I hate these kinds of nights. The menacing sensation crawled across my skin, slightly shaking my head, I turned my focus on the man in front of me.

"I want you to fuck me, Ace... hard" I whispered over his lips.

His eyes turned darker, his eyes darted between my lips and eyes before he squeezed them shut and let out a sigh. His hands went to my upper arms and he slowly pushed me back.

"Ella, I thought we were past this..."

I furrowed my eyebrows, my eyes taking in his stiff body language. What was he doing? What kind of sick and twisted game was he playing? Isn't this what he wants?

"Past what?" my voice came out harsher than I intended it to be.

He pulled himself off the counter and walked back into my living room, running a hand through his hair. Grimacing as if he couldn't stand to see me right now. I followed behind.

"This..."

I pursed my lips, tonight was one of the nights where I had found myself at my weakest and he was here, he was available, there was nothing more to it. "We both decided to play this game, you got what you wanted and now I'm telling you what I want"

He faced me with a deep frown. "This isn't what you want!"

Every muscle in my body tensed,  "Don't try to make my decision for me or try to manipulate me, you don't want me, fine, get out!" 

I grabbed my cell phone from the couch and dialed Blake's number. I was aggravated, I needed release and relief. I wanted someone right now, anyone. I needed skin-to-skin contact. He texted me at my weakest and I told him to come over. I waited as the phone rang, Ace watched me, his eyebrows pinched together.

He finally picked up. "Blake, hi, are you free—?"

Ace snatched my phone away from my ear and hung up the call. My mouth hung open and the anger whooshed through me like a flame.

"What is wrong with you?" he asked.

I tried to get my cell phone back but he raised it above his head. "Give it back!"

"No, Ella, talk to me!"

I pushed on his chest but he didn't even budge, he just stared at me. "Give. It. Back!" I gritted out as I saw the screen light up once more and Blake's name flash over it.

Keeping my cell phone above his head, he turned it off and then threw it on the couch. I immediately went to grab it but he gripped my waist and pulled me back. "No!" he whispered in my ear from behind.

I turned and pushed him once more. "You're not the boss of me!"

I walked around the couch and as I was about to grab my cell phone, I was lifted off the ground. A sudden shriek left my lips as Ace picked me up like I was a bag of groceries, and then he started to walk toward my bedroom. I wiggled in his arms, "Ace!"